Nine

Stella's Pov:

"Mia, Mom, Dad? I'm home!" I called shutting my front door and holding the heavy dress in my arms.

"Hey Stell-whoa whats that?" Mia asked with a raised eye brow as she rushed down my staircase.

"A wedding dress...Cody asked to move the wedding up to two weeks from today." I said and her eyes went wide.

"Are you pregnant???" She asked and crossed her arms over her chest.

"No, no of course not. His father needs him to move to the London office by the end of the month. For two years." I said repeating the news I just got.

"So you're going to let your husband live in another country? For two years?" Thats when it hit me. 

"No of course not, i'd be going with him." 

"I don't even know what to say." Mia said with a look of shock across her face. She cleared her throat and gave me a weak smile.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, i'll see you later Stell."  She said and rushed out the door before I could even try to stop her. I don't blame her for reacting like that, but I would think she would be more helpful with wedding planning since she is going to be my maid of honor.

Mia's Pov:

I rushed out of Stella's house with a purpose. I walked down the familiar streets to Chance's house. Someone had to knock some sense into him. This wedding can not happen. Stella is still in school, and she wants to go to London? No god damn way is she going through with this, I will not let her.

I knocked on Chance's door until someone answered and I was surprised to see Sergio answer it.

"Mia, what are you doing here?" He asked and I sighed.

"Family meeting, now." I said and pushed past him to the couch sitting down as I waited for him to understand what I meant. And sure enough he did because five boys walked in soon after. 

"Mia whats going on?" Chance asked looking the most stressed out i'd ever seen him.

"Chance in case you hadn't pieced the puzzle together yourself we have a really big issue here. Your best friend, THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, wants to just pick up and move to London with her soon to be husband. Stella is in school, she has her family here, and your family. Your family loves that girl like their own. Your daughter loves that girl like a mother. You can not just sit here and tell me you're going to let this wedding happen." I said pacing his living room out of stress.

"He's not." Michael said standing up and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Okay pretty boy explain." I said and Drew stood up next.

"Out of all people you're preaching to the choir Mia, Chance wants to tell Stella. He just doesn't know how."Drew explained and Chance gave me a nod to agree with what Drew said.

"I think I have an idea." Brady said and stood up. 

"Okay pretty boy, don't keep it to yourself." I said with a sigh.

"Why don't we do what we do best. Chance if you can't say the words...sing them." Brady said and my eyes went wide. 

"No that's actually a great idea." I agreed and looked at Chance who sat there looking to be having a mental battle with himself. 

"Chance, whats going through your head?" I asked him taking the seat next to him.

"What if she doesn't feel the same way? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ruined this for her. You know, a real chance at happiness." He said looking down at his feet not meeting my gaze.

"God you are so stupid." I said and that definitely turned all the heads to me. The boys starred at my expectantly and I sighed for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Oh my god you seriously don't know? You really are just a pretty face huh." I said with an eye roll.

"Chance, Stella has been hopelessly in love with you since kindergarten...well until Emma came into the picture. Do you know how many times she was going to tell you? She was going to tell you the day of the concert at the pier. The day you met Emma. But she saw the way you looked at Emma. She didn't wanna ruin that for you, and then Emma got pregnant. The second Brooklyn was born Stella swore that she wouldn't risk ruining the friendship you guys have because she loves you too much. She loves your family, and she loves your daughter almost if not more than she loves you you idiot." I said almost out of breath.

"Wait, so you're telling me that Stella loves me back she just refuses to act on it cause she's scared it will ruin our relationship? Or her relationship with Brooklyn?" Chance said finally understanding what I was saying.

"Chance, I know Stella better than she knows herself. I know in my heart that if you stop that wedding you will be doing the both of you a favor." I said and he stood up from the couch quickly.

"Boy's we've got a song to write." 

A/N:

Wow three updates in two days, I guess I like you guys lmfao. So lmk how you feel about Mia's Pov. I love her, I think she's spunky and if she were to idk end up with a band member who would we want her to end up with?? Comment please!!! Hope you guys are enjoying reading as much as I am enjoying writing. 

Love you guys!!