Twenty-Five

Chance's Pov:

I couldn't sleep last night, not for a second. As I got out of bed this morning and looked at the suit I had hanging up for the wedding my eye began to water again. 

I tried to distract myself by finally checking my phone but all I saw were hundreds of texts and missed calls from the boys, Mia, and even worse..Emma. But nothing from Stella. All I wanted to so was hold her and promise her that I felt absolutely nothing for Emma like I feel for her. I heard a knock at my door and there stood Brooklyn in her flower girl dress next Presley.

"Brooklyn go give daddy a hug." Presley said and Brooklyn smiled running over to me and climbing into my lap to hug me.

"Daddy? I just wanted to tell you I love you." Brooklyn said and kissed my cheek smiling. 

"I love you too, you look beautiful." I smiled slightly and looked at Presley who was starring at a picture on my wall. It was of Stella and I at prom. 

"You know Chance. I have kept my feelings mostly to myself. I've only given one pep talk. But this is it. This is your last shot. Show her why you are right for her. Put that suit on, take a shower, and get your ass to that wedding." Presley said giving me stern but pleading eyes. 

She was right. I had to listen to her. This was my last shot. 

"Brooklyn and I have to meet at Stella's they're taking pictures. But we'll see you there." Presley said giving me a big hug and taking Brooklyn out of my room. 

I finally stopped feeling sorry for myself and got out of bed heading for the shower. 

Stella's Pov: 

I starred at my reflection slightly terrified. I had on my dress and my hair was curled beautifully with natural looking makeup on. I shut my eyes not wanting to look at myself for the moment. It was real, and it's happening. I'm getting married today.

I felt an arm on my shoulder so I opened my eyes to see my dad.

"Hey sweetheart, wow. You look breath taking." He said with teary eyes.

"Thank you daddy." I said with a small smile and gave him a hug. 

"I just wanted to let you know your bridesmaids are all downstairs getting ready for pictures." He said not meeting my gaze.

"Oh okay, I'll be down in a second." I said looking at myself again for a second.

"You know, your aunt told me she would never forget the smile on your mothers face the day of our wedding. She said when she looked in the mirror she could have sworn thats when the happy tears were gonna start." My dad and gave me a small smile.

"Stell, I don't care who you end up with. I just want you to be as happy as you were the day you came home from your first day of kindergarten." I looked at him with my eyes slightly watery.

"What if Cody doesn't make me that happy?" I asked with fear present in my voice. 

"I think you have that answer." He said and kissed my head before leaving me alone in my room. I grabbed my shoes and took a deep breath pulling myself together. I slipped the heels on before walking down towards the living room where I heard laughing and talking. 

The room got quiet as I entered and Mia gave me a hug.

"You look amazing Stella wow." She said and before I could answer Brooklyn ran over to me.

"Stella you look like a princess." She said with a smile and I bent down to give her a hug.

"Me? No silly that's you." I smiled softly kissing her head.