Twelve

Stella's Pov:

I woke up alone in Cody's bed. I yawned stretching out my arms before my eyes caught a glimpse of a note left on his pillow.

"Sorry I had to go to work early, good luck with the DJ and photographer today! Love you. x" I sighed and left the note on his nightstand and I got up to get dressed. 

After pulling on a summer dress I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I walked over to the night stand and picked up my phone to see a text from Chance.

"Hey Stel, Mia can't come with you today so I offered to take her place. Wanna meet at my house? Brooklyn misses you :))))"

I laughed at the extra chins he added to the smiley face and quickly typed back a 'yeah be there soon!' before grabbing my bag and keys to head out. 

"Stella! I missed you so much!" Brooklyn yelled running to me as I walked through the door. I gained and picked her up spinning her around in a hug. 

"I missed you too pretty girl, what you already tired of daddy?" I joked and she started giggling as chance entered the room.

"You joke but I think you may be on to something. I tried to tell her Michael wasn't her boyfriend and she threw one of her glass slippers at me." He said and walked over to give me a hug. 

"Brooklyn, I think you're a little young for Michael but I could definitely put in a good word." I joked and her cheeks turned a light pink as she hid her face in my neck. I set her down as Presley walked into the hall.

"Stella! I haven't seen you in so long. How's the wedding planning?" She asked and came to give me a hug. 

"As good as it can be when your wedding is two weeks away. I'm actually super happy I ran into you. How would you feel about being a bridesmaid?" I asked biting my lip and her eyes went wide for a second clearly in shock. 

"I'd love to are you kidding?" Presley said with a smile and gave me a huge hug.

"And that reminds me...Brooklyn. I need a flower girl, what do you say?" I asked and Brooklyn started squealing. 

"Yes oh my goodness! Daddy i'm gonna have a pretty dress!!" Brooklyn said and Presley picked her up laughing.

"Yes you are princess, I'll see you later okay? Stella and I have to take care of some stuff for the wedding. We'll be back later okay? The boys said they would stop by to hang out with you...including Michael." Chance said ruffling Brooklyn's hair as a smile spread on her lips.

"You mean my boyfriend?" She said giggling and Chance sighed.

"No dating till your thirty." Chance said shutting the front door behind us. 

"Wow Chance who knew your daughter would be into older guys." I said jokingly trying to hold in my laugh and he gave me a dirty look as we walked to my car.

Mia's Pov:

"So do you wanna tell me now why you let my brother go with Stella?" Presley asked walking into Chance's bedroom that I was hiding in. 

"I promise there is a method to my madness. I want Stella to realize that Chance is doing tasks with her for this wedding that the god damn groom should be doing with her." I said and sighed sitting at the edge of his bed.

"You know Mia, she asked me to be a bridesmaid. All I wanted to say was 'only if it's at the wedding where you're marrying my brother' but I held myself together." Presley said sitting next to me. 

"Well I think we both know Chance well enough to know he is going to wait till last minute to do anything about this. He's terrified." I said and she nodded.

"Well shouldn't you focus on getting a date for the wedding then Ms.Maid of Honor." I looked at her with horrified eyes.

"Oh no Presley what did you do?" I asked her with a sigh.

"Well my brother mentioned the boys would be stopping by today...so I think you should get your flirt on and make one of them your date to the wedding." She said with a devious smile and I sighed giving her the 'are you kidding me' look.

"My love life is not a concern right now. Your brothers is the one that matters." I said following her out of his room. 

"Oops too late." She said and shoved me into someone. I looked up and met eyes with drew. 

"Glad I ran into you."

"Me why?" I asked clearing my throat as I backed up.

"Well someone has to change Brooklyn's diaper...and none of us know how." Drew said and I pressed my lips together.

"Oh, sure find the girl to change the diaper." I said with a slight eye roll walking past him to go find Brooklyn. He's so lucky he's cute. 

A/N: Hey kiddos, what are you thinking?? How do you like it? I'm trying to make this book as long as I can cause I already know how I want it to end, but thats why the chapters aren't crazy long! Anyways I've been getting comments for Mia to end up with Drew but there is still time for you guys to put your input in. Comment if you want her to end up with Drew or any of the other guys. But yeah I hope you guys enjoy this update and maybe another one will come tomorrow!!