Twenty

Stella's Pov:

"Mia, Mia wake up." I said jumping on top of her. It's now eight a.m so I don't feel bad about waking her up like I did a few hours ago.

"If it's before ten and you're waking me up I am going to kill you. And it will not be a pleasant death." She said lifting her head slowly from the pillow.

"Yikes. It's eight, have I told you lately that I love you?" I asked with an obnoxious grin on my face. 

"Have I told you recently that I hate you?" She smirked sitting up.

"Everyday." I giggled as I stood to my feet and threw my hair in a messy bun.

"I know I promised to shut my mouth and be supportive but I noticed your to home pretty late last night from the Perez household..." She said rocking back and forth on the balls fo her feet.

"Oh, yeah. We watched the greatest showman and Brooklyn fell asleep on me. I didn't wanna wake her so I waited to bring her up to bed and then I cam home." I half lied. I stayed a little after that but I didn't feel the need to get into details.

"You jerks watched it without me?!" Mia pouted and rolled her eyes dramatically as she walked towards her suitcase to pick out some clothes. 

"That is besides the point Mia. I woke you up because my wedding is now in five days and I still need to go to the mall and find a dress for the rehearsal dinner...and maybe something from Victoria's Secret for my honey moon." I said blushing slightly.

"EW. DIDN'T NEED TO HEAR THAT LA LA LA." She yelled covering her ears as I rolled my eyes. 

I love Mia with all my heart but sometimes she makes me crazy.

"I'm gonna get dressed and then we can go." Mia said taking her clothes into my bathroom with her. I sat on my bed while I waited for her and picked up my phone.

I started scrolling through Instagram and saw Chance posted a photo last night. 

(A/N: I know this is Emma and Brooklyn but pretend it's Stella for the plot ty)

1,532,736 likes

chance my two favorite girls

A smile spread across my lips remembering the day we took this. Chance and I took Brooklyn to Long Beach boardwalk before he left for his audition and I bought Brooklyn ice cream while Chance bought tickets for the carnival going on. Brooklyn was sad that whole week because Chance would be gone and that was the first real smile I got out of her and we were lucky enough to get it on camera. 

"I'm ready!" Mia said taking me out of my trance.

"Let's go." I said stuffing my phone in my back pocket and grabbing my keys. 

I swear I've tried on at least fifteen dresses and none of them looked right. They didn't fit a bride.

"Mia finding my god damn wedding dress was easier than this." I said with my hands on my hips ready to give up.

"Good thing I called in back up." She said with a smirk. I looked at her confused and then looked to where she was pointing and saw five familiar boys. I couldn't help but laugh as I saw Brady holding at least six dresses already.

"White right?" Michael asked holding double that. I burst into laughter as Drew, Chance, and Sergio started raking through the racks to find more options. 

"You guys are the best." I said indulging them in a group hug. 

After getting back in the fitting room and getting rid of the options they gave me that I didn't like I finally found one that I did. 

I did a little twirl walking out of the fitting room and got a wolf whistle out of Mia and dropped jaws from the boys

"Is it too much?" I asked with nerves present in my voice.

"Are you kidding? If Cody wasn't marrying you I would-" Brady said receiving an elbow from Chance. I giggled at the motion and turned to look in the mirror with a smile.

"I'm gonna get this one. Thanks guys, who picked this one?" I asked unable to remember and everyone looked around waiting for an answer as chance slowly raised his hand.

"Guilty." I smiled and gave him a polite nod.

"Thank you, I owe you now for finding me two dresses." I smiled before walking back into the fitting room to get dressed. 

Mia's Pov:

"Chance Perez I swear to god if you do not do something to stop this wedding I will actually kill you at the ceremony to stop it." I whisper shouted nudging his shoulder making sure Stella couldn't hear me.

"Mia we have a plan. I'm gonna tell her at the rehearsal dinner." Chance whispered back to me and my eyes widened.

"That's brilliant! You better not chicken out because if you do then the only other place to tell her is at the wedding and I don't think you want to be that cliche." I said crossing my arms over my chest dramatically. 

"Don't worry Mia." Chance said just as Stella walked out back in her regular clothes with the dress in hand.

"I'm just gonna pay for this and then we can all get lunch?" Stella asked and the guys erupted in cheers as she made her way tot he register.

I hope and pray for Chance's sake and Stella's that he gets this right and she doesn't marry Cody.