Eighteen

Stella's Pov:

"So it's six days before my wedding, you're now in a world famous boy band, I'm moving to London and you just bought a house." I said to Chance as he continued driving to his destination. 

"I never thought I would say a sentence like that in my entire life." I said finishing my thought. He laughed at me as he turned the radio off and pulled into a drive way. My eyes widened as I took in the sight of it. 

"Chance oh my goodness

"Chance oh my goodness. Brooklyn is going to absolutely love this place." I said and places my hand on his shoulder as he pulled the keys out of his back pocket. 

"Well I haven't furnished it yet and I want to get all new furniture. I'm gonna renovate my mom's house for her to. She loves our home and I would never want to take her from it, but that doesn't mean I can't enhance it right?" He chuckled slightly as we walked up the steps to the front door. 

I've seen some nice houses in my day but I was utterly in love with Chance's house.

"French doors?" I gasped as I walked over to them. They led to the master bedroom and I gasped  opening them and taking in the sight of it. There were three doors inside two which led to walk in closets and one to a master bathroom. 

"When I saw the French doors I immediately thought of you and had to get them." He chuckled and I smiled at him. 

This is the type of place I want to live in after getting married, not a penthouse in London.

"So are you excited for the wedding?" He asked and my awe expressions changed quickly to a nervous one. 

"Yeah, I think right now I'm more excited for the rehearsal dinner and more nervous for the wedding." I told him as we walked through the empty house. 

"Stella, this is going to be a life changing week for you. It's normal to be nervous." He said and pulled me into a hug with his arms around my waist. I instinctively placed mine around his neck and sighed.

"You're right. I know I could always count on you Chance. I don't know how I'm gonna live without you for two years." I said with tear filled eyes. 

"Stella, I am going to make sure that doesn't happen." He reassured me.

Chance's Pov:

I couldn't tell if I was right or wrong yet. If things go the way I want them to I plan on spending the rest of my life with Stella, and if they don't..it might be longer than two years without seeing her. I hated thinking about that, it terrified me. 

I know I'm in love with Stella, but is telling her worth risking never seeing her again? 

"My mom and Brooklyn finished getting their nails done, should we head back I wanna tell them about the new house." I asked her as I let go of her. 

"Yes, I miss Brooklyn. With all the wedding stuff I feel like I haven't had much time with her." Stella said walking towards the front door and opening it for us. I closed the door behind us and locked it unlocking my car for us to get in. 

"She'll be so excited to spend the day with you." I told Stella opening her door for her and walking around to my side of the car getting in. 

"I wanna get her a gift, I don't know the next time I'll see her again and she doesn't even know I'm moving yet. I want her to always have a piece of me." Stella said looking at me with a small pout on her face.

"You don't have to do that Stell, Brooklyn knows you love her." I said backing out of the drive way and starting to make our way back.

"I wanna get her a locket." Stella said and I smiled.

"She would love that." I said and placed my hand on top of hers. I quickly withdrew It and put it back on the wheel feeling a tinge of guilt. I have to stop doing that when she's getting married in six days or at least until I tell her how I really feel. 

A/N: hey guys!! I hope you're enjoying the story I'm thinking about updating again tonight I wanna finish up the book soon I think there's gonna be seven more chapters until I finish the book. I love reading your comments and I'm completely and utterly shocked that this book has gotten over 1k reads. Thank you for all your support! I love you guys!!