Loki x short reader | My little shorty

Hello guys yes a new chapter in my Loki x reader oneshot book , and never forget that I do take requests for story's and I will give you a shout out as well since it would be your idea but anyway on with the story.

(F/I): favorite ice cream
(Y/n) : your name
(F/c): favorite coffee

1105 words

      You were sitting on the counter eating ice cream humming softly and kicking your legs back and forth.

You and the others didn't have anything planned today so you all decided to be lazy, earlier this morning you woke up with Loki's arms rapped around you when you had decided you wanted something to eat so you tried your hardest to slip out of his grip with out waking Loki up.

After you did you got up and went into the kitchen and  looked in the fridge you tapped your foot while looking for something but nothing caught your eye so you did the next best thing you went for a chair and pushed it up against the fridge so you could see what you were grabbing in the freezer.

"Hmm..."

Standing up on the chair looking in the freezer you than saw exactly what you wanted there was some (f/I) ice cream smiling your graves it and carefully closed the freezer and got off the chair and set the ice cream container in the counter then you ran tourd the cabinets looking for a bowl.

Then you had realized you couldn't reach the cabinets either so you went back for the chair then used it to get a green bowl and got down and walked back to your ice cream container.

You graves a spoon and scooped out yourself some ice cream and hopped up on the counter and eat your ice cream happily.

Then you heard a loud yawn come from the hall and then came out Loki only in his green and black checkered pj pants without a shirt and of course his wild morning hair.

"Love? Why are you eating ice of the cream for your breakfast?" He asked

"cause it's good" you answered with a mouth full of ice cream "why didn't you ask me for help? I could've got it for you".

" I wanted to get it myself in not a baby Loki " you slumped over slightly upset.

Loki always felt like he needed to get things for you because you were short he said it made him feel more useful but it made you feel useless.

He smiled and walked over to you and lazily tapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck.

"But you look like a baby a cute little midgardian baby" he said with a smirk.

You glared at him "don't make me smack that smile off your face Laufeyson" almost instantly he stoped smiling not really wanting you to smack him.

                               ~~~~TIME SKIP FEW HOURS~~~~

It was a few hours later when you had decided the both of you were going to go to a new coffee shop that you had been wanting to take Loki to. Manly because there were many books there.

You two were walking hand in hand together and of course like normal you heard the whispers and felt the stares as you two were going to the coffee shop.

"Why is she so short?" " He could do waaaay better then her" "mommy she's almost my size!!"

You had heard that alllllll before but the thing is Loki wasn't used to hearing stuff like that, people making fun of your height.

So of course he would gladly glare at each and every single one of them.

When you two got inside the shop you both sat down in a near by booth. You grinned looking around which made Loki smile at you he loves to see you so happy.

"What would you like to do first love? Get the coffee or books?"

You looked at Loki after you had zoned out from looking at the cozy shop. "Umm...I think we should order first so then we can look at books while waiting" you said.

"Couldn't have said it better love" then he looked around and saw a waiter and raised his hand so she would notice and then she came walking over.

She was a tall skinny blonde blue eyed girl with big boobs and bright red lips.

She winked a Loki and said "hello hotness what would ya like" then she bent down showing off her chest. "Me and my lovely girlfriend would like a cup of (F/c)"

Then she looked at you and glared at you "girlfriend eh?" Then her eyes widened and she started to laugh " this shorty? Wow..you must have bad type why not have a real gal" then she popped out her lips and butt.

Loki leaned back in disgust trying to get away from her and dear God did she make you feel like crap.

I mean she was right you thought you weren't all that pretty and of course there was your main problem your height you just barely came up to Loki's middle upper arm.

Tears started to fill up in your eyes you were used to hearing this so why did it hurt so bad when it came from her? Was it because she just seemed like a so much person for Loki?.

So you got up and ran out of the store and could hear Loki's long legs running after you and his yells for you but you kept running you only made it about half way down the street from the coffee store before you felt Loki slender arms grab you and pull you into his chest.

"Shh...shh Love it's ok....your fine" Loki mumbled into your ear.
Your turned around and buried your face into his stomach and cried as her rubbed your head softly.

"Love...your beautiful dont pay attention to take people like her...because your more beautiful then all the goddess in asgard"

"Bu..but it's true Loki....I'm so short and I can barely do anything by myself.." Your cried. Loki chuckled " dear...that's one of the many reasons why I love you...because when I have to do something for you it makes me feel like you need me and I love that....I love you...because your my little shorty"

Ever since that day you never really complained about your height because you knew no madder what Loki would still love you.

Well that's today's story I hope you guys liked it and bye~bye