The small things//Loki x reader // short

Wow two for two, I'm doing great.

(H/c): hair color
(H/l): hair length
(E/c): eye color
(F/c): favourite color
Gender not specified
Short story
***
You were having a great dream till well..your alarm went off.

You rolled over and turned it off. Then felt two arms pull you right back where you were.

"No Loki I have to get ready for work". You then tried to pull your self away.

"No..can't you take one of your 'sick day' things..just stay with me please".

You sighed and bite your lips thinking.

"Babe you know I can't those are for when I actually get sick" you turned facing him and saw him pouting.

You always thought Loki always looked gorgeous, you didn't know what it was but in the mornings he seemed to look specially handsome with his long black hair wild and untamed.

"Please..stay with me" Loki then played with your hair then starting kissing your neck and cheeks.

"Fine...but only this once" you reached over to your phone and texted your boss letting her know you were 'sick' -'d would be taking the day off. He told you to get better then you turned your phone off and looked at Loki.

"See what you've done to me? Now I'm breaking the rules too".

Loki smiles then pulled you closer and continued to cuddle you.

"I love you darling..so much"

You rolled your eyes and smiled.

"Yea yea...me too.."

Loki pulled you close and you could feel his smile on your neck.

"Thank you..for everything".

***
Bye~bye