Loki x Jotun reader | Warmer with you

Heyyy guys!! I hope you enjoy this new chapter And~
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for 500+!!! READS!! Wow....I never really thought my book would get that many reads this fast my other book only has like 300 and that was over a span of about two years...so....anyway Thank soooo much and enjoy!!!

1842 words

Setting: Asgard, Jotunheim

This means: thoughts
Y/n: your name
L/n: Last name
(H/c):Hair color
(F/f):favorite food

You trudged behind the asgardian guards them pulling on the metal chains that had bonded your hands together.

You had been caught snooping on asgardian territory and of course since you were of jotunheim it was not allowed. Your blue skin and (h/c) hair standing out in the big group of Asgarding people on your way to the golden castle.

The guards pulled you up more so you were in front of them and pushed you really hard to were you almost fell. You were terrified you never ment to go into the asgardian territory you just got to post in your mind to realize where you were going until you heard screams of terror.

Then next thing you know the guards come and beat you and then put you in chains like a animal and what made it worse was you were a lot smaller then you should have been but your mother begged for your father to let her keep you.

It had took a while for your father to finally except you.

Now it is more common to give birth to a small frost giant some say it's because are tribe is about to end. Your mother had once told you a story of the king and queen of jotunheim.

There son had been born small and the king didnt want him so The Queen left with him and put him in a safe spot to hide him from the war but he was stolen by an asgardian warrior the queen has never stoped waiting for her son to come back to her.

The story has always made you upset so you didn't  really like to think about it. Then you snapped back to reality when you were forced to kneel before the king of asgard.

"Why! Are you here?" The loud booming voice said

You started to shake and you kept your eyes on your hands. "I...i.didn t mean to.....i" you stuttered then a thought come to your head "the...queen had sent me to look for the lost prince....of jotunheim...h..he was stolen by an asgardian man...."

After you had said that you heard a lady gasp causing you to look up it was asgards queen, queen Frigga.

Her eyes shown pain "you..mean we had stole him from you?" She asked.

"No! This is trickery he was left ta die! " the allfarther yelled making you flinch.

You looked straight at him and said bravely "no...he wasn't that was his hiding spot from the war....and how would he of died?" You had asked rising your voice very little.

" He was left! On a cold stone to die" he real madly. His response had made your brows furrow in confusion. "We are frost giants....so we can not die from the cold" you answered.

"Wow...he's more dumb then I thought" you thought
(*shrugs silently*...sorry)

Odin sat there dumbfounded then he standed up and yelled "this...disgusting creature shall rot in the dungeons" making your eyes widened in fear as the guards dragged you away.

You screamed, kicked and swung your arms around trying to get away from them but it was no use since you were so small you couldn't bear them up like you wanted.