Loki x Reader | Lazy days

Heyyy guys really sorry that I had to take that brake in doing a little better I might be starting counseling for everything but I don't really know if it will help but anyways that isn't what matters right now what matters is if you guys like this chapter or not so I hope you do!!!
***

562 Words

***
Y/n:your name
Y/l/n:your last name
H/c: your hair color
E/c: your eye color
F/c: favorite color
H/l: hair length

Song: idontwanttobeyouanymore from Billie Eilish
***

You sighed and rolled back over in your bed facing your lover.

Loki had been working his butt off for shield for the past few months ever since he agreed to work with them. He was always tired so it was great to see him finally be able to sleep in or sleep at all.

You smiled up at his sleeping face he just looked so peaceful and without a worry I'm the world.

A few strands of his black raven hair had fallen in his face so you reached out and moved then back behind his ear then kissed his jaw.

His arms then pilled you closer into his chest and then he rubbed his head in the nape of your neck.

Most of the time of you would be honest with yourself Loki reminded you of a cat.

You felt Loki start to pepper your neck with small kisses signalling that he was now awake.

"Morning handsome.." You whispered in his ear.

" ....mmm...morning love" he groaned.

You had always loved Loki's morning voice.

You grinned then kissed him on the forehead then his head poked out from your neck and he smiled at you then kissed you in the lips softly.

You instantly responded and kisses him back.

Then he pulled back "I don't have anything to do for a whole week" he said with a big cheese eating grin.

Your eyes widened.

"REALLY!!!" You asked

" Really"

"Yessssss..." You said then buried your face in his chest.

"do you know what that means? " He asked as he rubbed your lower back.

And he got a muffled 'what' from you.

"That means we are never, ever leaving this spot"

You let out another squeal of joy then rapped your legs and arms around his waist as he pulled up the blankets higher to keep you both extra warm.

Then you both sighed in content

Loki then started to play with your H/l H/c hair. "I love you..." He mumbled .

"I love you too..." You smiled and you knew he was too.

Then you started to feel a poking on your sides and you instantly started to scream bloody murder.

Loki sat on your waist and tickled your sides.

"Noooo!!!....l...loki!!!!" You screamed.

"No what love? " He asked and smiled as he tickled you faster.

"STOOOOP!!!" You exclaimed but then burst out in to a fit of giggles .

You heard Loki deep chuckle then soon the torture stoped as Loki started to bring his hand up higher then he gave you a mischievous grin.

He lowered himself to you then kissed your neck and cos to do that till he got to your lips the after a while you to pulled away.

Let's just say you to never left that bed for the rest of the day and night.