Loki x child reader | My little princess | part 1

Heyyy guys another New chapter this one is a little sad yea....I'm sorry but I hope you like it any ways.
Update current: since I got a lot of crap for this 😂 I'd like it be known when I wrote this I was like 13 and I am now 16. I grew up in a poor area in a crap town and where I'm from everyone called that the ghetto. So that's what the area where the character lives. I'm to lazy to change it so if it really bothers you I can fix it but atm I really don't wanna re read this all because I really don't remember making half of these beginning stories. Tbh I thought this story its self was a fever dream. Anyways enjoy it if you can 😂

1573 Words

(Y/n):your name
(L/n): Last name
(M/n):Moms name
(H/c):Hair color

You were only 2 when you dad left or should I saw when they took him from you and your mother, here let me explain it better.

Your mom's name is (M/n) (L/n) she lives on earth, well your dad Loki Laufeyson had came to take over the earth and he fell in love with your mom but....then one day he failed and the advengers took him to asgard the advengers don't know anything about you or your mother, your dad wouldn't dare tell them a thing about you two for that was his way of keeping you safe. But he didn't know how hard it really would be on the both of you.

And that's were you are now your seven years old your mother says you look so much like your father, manly because you like to slick back your (H/c) like him.I

"(y/n)...(y/n) sweety get up its time for school" you heard your mother's sweet voice say

You grumbled "nooooo....it's warm here in bed.." Then you pulled the covers over your curly head of hair. ( sorry if you don't have curly hair but now you do)

"Yes (y/n) get up" her voice got a little stern witch meant business so you got up groaning you stretched and then scratched your stomach and walked to the bathroom.

You looked at yourself in the mirror your (h/c) was wild and untamed, mother always said your hair in the morning look a lot like your fathers.

You brushed your teeth and your hair then got some hair gel and slicked back your hair.

Then you left the bathroom and looked for some clothes you grabbed a dark green long sleeve shirt and black jeans and put them on and went into the kitchen and sat down waiting for breakfast.

Your mother turned around and smiled at you her (e/c) eyes shined at you people always said all you had that looked like your mom was your eyes and hair color.

"Hey pumpkin how was your sleep?" She asked as she gave you some eggs and toast. "it was ok".

" that's good....I'm getting a new job! " she said happily witch made you happy. "Really? What is it" you asked. "I'm working at the bar from down the street so I can spend more time with you"

You guys weren't exactly the richest in fact you were more poor than anything you guys lived in a very crapy apartment building in the getto part of new york, your mother worked all the time so you could have the best life.

"That's cool.." You finished your breakfast and grabbed your bookbag " mom I'm going to school now" she smiled at you and gave you a hug and a kiss then you left. As you were walking down the steps of the apartment building because the elevator doesn't work you saw a cockroach so you stumped on it and kept going.

You got to the reception room and saw John, he was an old man who worked at the desk "Hey john!" " Hey kiddo, heading off to school? " He asked "yep need anything?" You asked comming over to the desk.