Best boi//Loki x male reader

Ewwww I'm backkk...gross
(P/n):Puppy name
(H/l): hair length
(H/c): hair color
(E/c): eye color
***

"I don't know Lo I think he's pretty cute...can't we keep him?" You asked with pleading eyes.

"But it's disgusting"

"He's adorable!!" You said while picking up the small black lab.

"No it is not, there is saliva leaking from his mouth". Loki then pointed to the dog in disgust.

"So! Everyone drools a bit" you exclaimed and hugged the drooly pup.

On your way home today you had a little visitor following you around. Every turn you took that little puppy would follow you.

You didn't see a collar nor any other dogs so you decided it would be a good idea to take it home. Only one problem..Loki.

"Pleaaaseee Loki! He needs a home!" You begged your boyfriend.

"So what give him to some other fool" he rolled his eyes.

"But I! Want him!!" You frowned.

Loki then sighed and looked at the puppy then back at you.

"Fine but I'm not gonna help with the little menace".

"YAY!!"

Right after Loki said yes you, him and (P/n) went to the pet store to buy him some things.

You picked out all of the essential things like a food/water bowl, food, collar, and a cute little bed for him. Then you bought him some toys and treats then headed home.

*** Time skip to later that night

"Ok (p/n) this is where you will sleep" you showed your new puppy his bed, which was in the living room because Loki wouldn't let him stay in your bedroom.

You set the pup on his bed then turned to walk into your room for the night. Bu when you tried to walk away you saw the pup hop right over to you and follow you out into the hallway.

"No (p/n) you gotta sleep in your bed..Lo doesn't want you to sleep with us". You picked up the pup, set him on his bed and kisses his little head then started out again.

But just like before he followed you out of the room.

You sighed then picked him up and walked over to your room. Opening the door you saw Loki in his Pjs reading on your bed waiting for you.

"Looooo...we have a problem"

Loki looked up at you and sighed.

"Fine..he can sleep with us but only tonight".

"Ok!!"

You hopped into bed with Loki and cuddled with him and the pup. Even though Loki made a few remarks about how annoying the dog was he still pet it till he fell asleep.

***
Ahhh ok that's all for today ig..

Bye~bye