A little small || Kid Loki x reader

Heyyy guys!! Sorry I haven't been updating as much but here's a new chapter so I hope you like it!!
***
Song:She looks so perfect by 5 seconds of summer

(Y/n):your name
(L/n):your last name
(H/c): your hair color

***

It was just like any other day in the avengers tower....well it was before tony and Bruce decided to mess around with some stuff that they probably shouldn't have.

So that how we had gotten to where we are now with a baby Loki...

"I-when..HOW?!" You screamed at the two science bros.

Bruce bushes up his glasses and slowly walk over to the table that a now baby Loki was siting on.

"Well.....we were a little bored so..." he said trying to think of an excuse.

You rolled your eyes and picked up your now very tiny boyfriend.

"I don't care just tell me how we fix him?!?" You yelled once again.

"We have made an antidote yet..." Tony chuckled nervously and tried to poke at the very small Loki but Loki had swatted him away and made a small whining noise.

"Shhh...it's ok my little Loki Doki" you giggled just thinking of a new nickname for him on the spot.

Loki made another whining noise.

"We'll work on the antidote but for know just watch him please?" Tony begged.

"Well I wouldn't let anyone else try to take care of my boyfriend"

So then you turned around and walked to your and Loki's bedroom then opened the door and walked in.

You very gently laid baby Loki down on the bed then you laid down next to him and smiled.

Baby Loki was actually really cute he had on a green onesie and his features were the same but smaller and more rounded, and his hair was to his little shoulders.

Loki gave you a bid toothless smile then gave you a very slobbery kiss on the cheek.

You giggled "eww...Loki that's gross"

Once again he gave you a smile.

It was all fun and games for a few more minutes until little Loki...grabbed your boob....yep...

Your eyes widened in surprised "LOKI" you yelled and tried to pry his little hand off your chest.

Once you finally did he gave you a cheeky mischievous smirk.

"Loki!! You can't do that!! Your a baby!!" You yelled at him but it only made his start to giggle.

Then your heard Friday's voice say " Miss (L/n), Mr Stark would like you to come down to the lab"

You sighed in exhaustion "Thank you Friday"

"Your Welcome miss"

You then picked up your cheeky now baby boyfriend and carried him off to the lab.

^^^[TIME SKIP TO LAB]^^^

When you got there you very gently sat Loki down on one of the tables in the lab.

"Ok so here's this.....it should work just make him drink it" Tony said handing you a little vile looking thing with some purple blueish liquid.

You nodded and very slowly tried to poor it into Loki's mouth.

"No!! No!!" He yelled and swatted it away.

"Loki hon you have to drink it so you will get all big again!!" You told him.

"Noooooo!!" He whined again.

"Pretty please!! We can get some ice cream after you drink it!!"

After you said that his face lit up a little then he chugged the liquid down.

Then he sat down the vile.

"Sooo?....how long does it take to work?" You asked the science bros.

"Umm only a minute or two" responded Bruce.

Then Little baby Loki started to glow a bit then next thing you know he's big again.

"Yaaay!!" You yelled then hopped up on Loki and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

His face got a little red and he just smiled brightly at you.

"Well....that was a ride....." Loki chuckled.

***

HEYYY!!

Sorry for yelling 😭 butttttt...anywho I hope you liked it!! And that all for now!!

Bye~bye