Loki x Arden | your lies

Heyy guys!! The chapter today was requested by ArdenLaufeyson I hope you like it!!!

***

813 words

***

You blew a piece of your hair out of your face as you were watching the play.

After you husband Loki had died you had mourned him for ever and you still do. It didn't help the fact that where ever you want you saw him, specially since he died with honor.

Odin had done this silly little play thing to tell his story honestly you thought it was stupid.

The people of asgard treated you like the goddess you were since Loki was your husband so you were at the front seat next to Odin's while watching the show.

You saw Odin mouthing the words to the play witch this made you roll your eyes.

The almost out of nowhere Thor came walking up to the platform you and Odin were sitting at.

You instantly got up and hugged him "Oh Thor!!! How I missed you!!" You told you best friend and you swear you heard Odin growl.

He hugged you back then said "one second lady Arden I have some business with...odin"

"Wha..- He's never called his dad that to his face before What's happening?!?" You thought. But you be led away anyways and moved a piece of your blonde hair out of your face.

Then Thor graves Odin by the neck and then threw his hammer out that's when you knew something was up.

Thor and Odin we talking honest you weren't paying attention since you never liked Odin anyways.

You didn't pay attention till you heard a very familiar voice say "alright I yeal!" Your head snapped to the voice and there he was.

People were just staring at him then he chuckled.

You walked right up to him and smacked him in the face hard.

His face flung to the side. "I hate you" you told him to his face then left not wanting to heard what he had to say anymore

***

You ended up helping Thor, Valkyrie, The Hulk and Loki help defeat Hela after words you all had got on the ship and left you didn't know if Loki had made it or not and you didn't really want to know either.

Loki had tried to talk to you during the fight with hela a bit you just ignored him.

On the ship Thor had given you your own room so that's were you we're right now standing in the middle of the room rubbing your temples in frustration.

Then you had felt two familiar slim arms rap themselves around your waist I along with a face buried into your neck.

"I'm so sorry love.." Then Loki pressed a kiss to your neck.

"leave me loki...I don't want to heard your lies anymore" you said trying to push him away but he didn't give up and he held tighter to you.

"Arden...You are my wife...and I love you I won't leave you again"

You turned facing him "You didn't have trouble before"

Pain and sadness flashed in his eyes. "...before was different"

Anger filled in you "how?!? How is it diff loki?!?" Venom filled in your words.

" I was protecting you"

"And you weren't this time? So you were just watching yourself? feeding your ego once again?"

He sighed and looked down "why do you Alyssa have to be so hard?" He said as he rubbed his face with his hands.

" why do you have to be an ass? " you asked him

He looked up and glared at you "you are my wife!!, My wife!! your supposed to be on my side Arden!!!" He yelled at you.

" maybe I would if you would truly be my husband "

He glared at you with so much hatred then he grabbed you by your hips and pulled you into his own.

"I love you Arden....why can't you just tell me it back?"

Tears filled up in your eyes "how?, How can I when your never there? You come back but you always leave Loki....I believe it will be better if we go are own ways" then you tried to pulled away once again only to be pulled into Loki's lips.

He rubbed your jaw with his hand and the other on your hip.

He pulled away and you saw he had tears in his own eyes. "Please.....don't leave me..i-..I'll try harder just please...please don't say that darling"

You took a deep breath then rapped your arms around his neck and pulled him back into a kiss that lasted longer then before.

Once you both pulled away you stared into his green eyes and said "You promise me you won't leave again?"

"Yes"

***

There you go!!!! All done and once again this chapter was for ArdenLaufeyson and I hope you liked it!!!

bye~bye