Late night snack || Loki x reader

Heyyy guys!! Since all of you wanted me to continue this book....well I am!! So I hope you enjoy it!!
***
562 words

(Y/n):your name
(L/n):your last name
(H/c): hair color
(H/l):hair length
(F/c): favorite color

Song:Four seasons by Rex Orange County (I love this song)
***
You say up in your bed and looked over a the clock on your bedside table that read 3:42.

Then you looked over at your lover who was snoring loudly making you roll your eyes and smile but you little moment was distracted by your growling stomach.

Signing softly you slowly got out of bed and very quietly walked over to the door of your shared bedroom trying your best to not wake Loki.

You exhaled as you made it out without waking Loki then you walked down the hall and into your kitchen of the small apartment that you and Loki lived in.

"What should I eat for this early morning..." You mumbled softly to yourself as you opened the snack cabinet.

"Hmm..." You looked through all of you option till you saw a full pack of Oreos witch made you grin wildly.

You grabbed the pack then closed the cabinet and walked over to one of the counters in the kitchen and then opened the pack an started chowing down on the little cream filled cookies.

"What are you doing?" You heard a soft and very familiar voice say making you jump.

You looked back at Loki then turned back around and shoved multiple cookies down your throat as fast as you could.

Now you may be wondering why may you ask...well you were supposed to be going on a diet....buttt....it seemed like your stomach had other plans but Loki stuck on the idea the he was gonna keep you from eating junk food so you would stay in that diet.

"NO!! (Y/N) GET THAT OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!" Loki yelled as he tried to rip the cookie pack from you.

" NOOOO!!!! " You screamed back at him as he got the cookies from your grasp.

He raised his arm and held the Oreos high above his head so you couldn't reach them.

"Nooo....loki.....PLEASE!!!" You very slowly and ever so dramatically slid down to the floor in defeat.

"You know your supposed to be sticking to your diet" he said as he used his magic to hide the cookies somewhere.

Loki sighed as he looked at you with your very sad looking face.

"(y/n).......stand up"

You grumbled and standed, acting like a little kid and stomped back into your shared bedroom then plopped down in bed and wrapped the sheets around you like a burrito.

Loki slowly followed you back into the room and locked you up still in your burrito blanket and layed you in his lap an rocked you back in fourth like a baby.

You giggled "What are you doing?" You asked questionably.

Loki smiled and looked down at you and said "making you be happy again" and kisses you in the nose.

"Its working"

"I know it is" he responded.

"I love you.....even though you stole my Oreos.."

He chuckled "I love you too..."

***

....welp....that all for now!! I'm sorry it's a little short but I hoped you liked it anyway!!

Bye~bye