45

WARNING! SMUT AHEAD - IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT

=============================

Namjoon had been all too happy to just show Taehyung how much he could pleasure him. He was sitting in possibly the best position and it was just a simple step to rut his hips and listen to the way Taehyung's breath hitched. He knew Taehyung would be a sight tomorrow as he busied himself with sucking dark marks into his light skin above and around his collarbones.

"Do... do you have any lube?" Taehyung grit out as Namjoon rolled his hips again.

Namjoon gasped but quickly answered, "In my room," before mewling as he felt Taehyung grind upwards.

"We should take this there, then. I'd hate for our first time to be on your couch, too." Taehyung grasped Namjoon's legs, signaling for the older to wrap them around his waist. Namjoon did so quickly, clutching onto Taehyung's shoulders when he felt the younger man stand up.

They made their way sloppily, Taehyung frequently coming to a halt in the middle of the hallway just to push Namjoon's body against the wall and ravage his mouth. Namjoon was careful to keep his noises down but he was finding it increasingly difficult with the way Taehyung was pressing his tongue into his sweet spots.

They crashed into Namjoon's room as Taehyung basically kicked the door open. He would have pushed Namjoon against that as well had they not been so close to the bed. Taehyung walked carefully and fell forwards as soon as his knees hit the edge of the mattress. Namjoon was left pinned underneath the younger man. And Taehyung didn't even stop to give Namjoon a moment to reposition himself. The stayed like that, Taehyung hovering above Namjoon as half of his body was still wrapped around the younger and half of Taehyung's body was off the bed.

Taehyung finally pulled back, "Where's-?"

"The drawer." Namjoon pointed towards a small bedside table. Taehyung left Namjoon to situate himself more comfortably on the bed as he leaned over the nightstand to pull out a half empty bottle of clear liquid.

Namjoon gulped before pulling his shirt over his head, knowing Taehyung was watching with lust-filled eyes. He heard a gentle clack signaling Taehyung had put the bottle on top of the nightstand. he felt fingers on his belt, pulling it off hurriedly before opening his eyes to see Taehyung once more hovering above him and helping him pull his pants down his long legs. He quickly took his underwear off as well leaving him fully bare. Taehyung stared down at his body, eyes almost widening but there as love in those dark orbs and it made Namjoon feel even more special.

Taehyung started to disrobe as well. Namjoon helped him, pulling his short over his head and pulling his pants down to his ankles to where the younger man could step out of them before crawling on top of Namjoon to kiss him deeply. When they pulled away and Taehyung went looking for the discarded bottle, Namjoon spoke up.

"I..." Namjoon bit his lip. He didn't want to disappoint Taehyung but he felt like he needed to tell the truth, "I haven't done this in awhile."

Taehyung just grinned, swooping down to capture a quick kiss before spreading Namjoon's legs just enough for him to slip his thin body in between.

"That makes it even more special, right? I'll make you feel so good, babe." Taehyung took the bottle and squirted a generous amount onto three of his fingers, "This might sting a bit if it's been awhile." he warned before slipping a finger down to tease Namjoon's rim.   

Namjoon sucked in a harsh breath before feeling the need to squirm as Taehyung eased his first finger inside. Taehyung stayed like that, letting Namjoon get used to the feeling before adding another finger and stretching him out. He scissored his fingers and watched Namjoon whine as bit. It was a gorgeous sight. Once he added all three fingers, pumping Namjoon lightly he heard the sound he had been aiming for all night. Namjoon moaned loudly letting his fingernails sink into Taehyung's skin and leave little red marks.

"You like that?" Taehyung asked, pushing his fingers a bit harder and loving the way Namjoon practically pushed his body down to meet the thrusts.

"Taehyung~" Namjoon's strangled deep voice filtered into Taehyung's ears.

"You think you're ready for me, Joonie? I'm bigger than just three fingers." he whispered into the older's ear. He was met with a moan in answer and chuckled softly as he pulled his fingers out of Namjoon's stretched hole.

Namjoon whined again at the loss of being filled by something. He was quick to look up and watch as his boyfriend pulled his boxers down his toned legs. Namjoon's eyes widened at the sight of Taehyung's cock standing large and dripping precum. Namjoon was hard himself but he got even harder just looking at Taehyung's naked body in all its glory in the half light of Namjoon's room. 

Taehyung took the bottle of lube once more and coated himself generously before pushing into Namjoon. The older man gritted his teeth at the feeling. he had been stretched but not nearly enough for the size of Taehyung's dick. he hadn't realized just how large Taehyung was until he was pushed all the way into Namjoon's hole and waiting for the older man to stop his ragged breathing.

"Move~" Namjoon moaned as Taehyung pulled back and gently rocked forwards.

The room filled with deep moans - from Taehyung and Namjoon both. Namjoon thought he couldn't feel any better until one thrust sent him into a different realm of pleasure. he let out a strangled moan and he heard Taehyung chuckle from on top of him.

"Did I find your sweet spot?"

"God, Tae - please - do that again!" Namjoon begged. He let out another moan when Taehyung did as he asked, speeding up his thrusts and hitting Namjoon in that one magical spot again and again.

"Tae - I'm..." he gasped in pleasure again as Taehyung started pumping his neglected dick in time with their thrusts.

"You're what babe?" Taehyung asked, his voice deep and blissed out.

Namjoon didn't answer, instead cumming with a long moan. It was enough to send Taehyung over the edge as well as Namjoon clenched around him just right. They started still for a few moments before Taehyung pulled out and went about cleaning them up a bit, noticing how blissed out and exhausted Namjoon was.

Once they were both relatively clean without the use of a shower, Taehyung crawled next to Namjoon, lifting the bedcovers over both of them and snuggling up to the older man.

"Can I spend the night?" he asked.

Namjoon laughed, hugging Taehyung naked body to his own, "You can stay for as long as you like."

=========================

I've never written smut before - how did I do?