Chapter 3: story telling

After I changed Amanda's diaper, I picked her up and headed downstares. I went to the denn because I knew Rose would be down their with Renesmee, if im correct Amanda nor Renesemee has ever met eachother maybe they saw eachother in the womb but thats different, I felt sad, 24 hours without seeing your sister could be hard sometimes.

Once I saw Rose with baby Renesmee in her arms, I walked up to her "Hey Rose, hows it going with the baby?" I asked sitting in the chair next to her's. "OK, she's almost like a regular baby but not normal, shes growing slowly but faster than a normal one." was all she said looking back at Renesmee.

"Hows that little one doing? whats her name?" She asked looking over at Amanda with curiosity.

"This little one, is Amanda. She was quite the surprise, being only human." I said, looking at Mandy, seeing her head tilted back mouth ajar alseep again.

"Really? human? nothing of the vampire gene at all?" she asked astonished, looking back at Amanda.

"Really, theirs literally nothing to go on. She hates the taste of blood, only drinks formula, she probably hasnt been growing as fast as Renesmee, and she sleeps soundlessly throughout the night. the only thing thats off about her is that she has some kind of power." I said, slightly brushing my fingers across her little fourhead.

"Hmm, what power exactly?" she asked

"Well, when you hold her hand, she...gives you like a vision of some sort. its really quite interesting."

" And you said you think shes human? "

"Im positive."

"Well just now one thing."

"OK and whats that?"

"Keep her away from Jasper." She snickered

I Laughed at her comment " Oh, I dont know about that. You should have seen him in the kitchen this morning, when I was done feeding her." I laughed thinking about this morning.

"What happened exactly?" Rose asked facing me now.

I told her all about the funny incident this morning, we both laughed softly at each part. Rosilie saying she couldnt believe that Jasper was acting like a father.

" Wow." was all she could say to me.

"I now right? And plus once he saw that I was looking he completly went into manly mode. It was so funny." I laughed.

"I bet."

After that little comversation, we just sat in peacefull silence.

Chapter 3 is up, I hope you all enjoyed it. :)