Chapter 15: Two Years

“Happy Birthday too you, happy birthday too you, happy birthday too Renesmee and Amanda, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!” We all sang to the birthday girls, as we all sang, and clapped for them. Amanda being Amanda started to dig in to her small cake, making us all crack up laughing at the end. As everyone clapped, walked over my youngest daughter and wiped her face and hands off, but even after I wiped it off she continued to stick the cake in her mouth and stick some in my mouth. Even though Edward and me couldn’t eat anything we never really showed it to them. 

After the fight, Edward and me agreed that we’d take this parenting thing seriously, not that we weren’t already but we decided to at least kick it up a notch. We had enrolled Amanda in preschool and we were currently homeschooling Renesmee and considering enrolling her in middle school for her 7th grade year. 

It’s hard to imagine that even after two years Renesmee and Amanda have grown up so much. Renesmee looking thirteen, and Amanda looking close to 3. Edwards not to fond that Renesmee is going into her teen years, which means that Jacob is going to ask her out, I frankly don’t mind as long as he doesn’t do anything stupid.

Amanda laughed as she continued to splatter some of the cake all over my cheek. I kissed hers, wiping both our faces off, Esme grabbed Renesmee’s cake and started cutting it, we decided on making hers big so everyone could a slice and to make Amanda’s cake smaller and give it all to her self.

“Alright, who wants a piece?” Esme asked, of course no one who was a vampire raised his or her hands, but anyone who was a wolf sure did. Each and every one of the eight pack members who decided to show from Jake’s pack got at least two pieces or even three for that matter. Once we got done with that we headed on to birthday presents. Which were all sitting on the table in the living room of the Cullen House, Renesmee gasped screeched as if were Christmas, and Amanda’s jaw dropped in excitement.

“Aw these all fow me?” Amanda asked out load, getting the biggest smile on her face.

“Well, why don’t you go over and look.” I told her as I set her down and she walked over to the table that had the names ‘Renesmee’ and ‘Amanda’ on pink papers tapped to the table. Amanda and Renesmee both walked over to the table, Renesmee sitting down on the coach and grabbing her sister and putting her on the other side of her.

“This one’s mine and this one’s yours Mandy, see our names.” Nessie said pointing to the nametags.

“How can I zee, I cant even wead.” Mandy said, as if stating the obvious. We all laughed at that including Nessie.

“Ok, ok enough chit chat. Time to open presents girls.” I said going and sitting by Amanda and Edward going to sit by Renesmee, Renesmee grabbing first and than me handing a square box for Mandy.

“This one says its from…Aunt Rose and uncle Emmett.” Renesmee says, as she open’s the present to a beautiful white sweater, probably from rose, and Royals t-shirt, obviously from Emmett. Considering there both big baseball fans.

“OMG, a Royals t-shirt? OMG thank you so much Emmett and Rose!” She gushed.

As Nessie was opening another present, I was still helping my youngest daughter – who insisted she could open it herself - with her first one. Once we got the first gift open she saw it was Dr. Seuss books. She squealed in excitement and hugged the book to her chest.

“Daddy look, Seussy!” She chirped to Edward, showing him the books.

“I see, I see. That’s awesome Mandy.” Edward said, kissing her head, I saw a flash go of and look over to Alice. She just shrugged her shoulders and smiled, “I had to get it.” She mouthed