Chapter 6: family time

Bella's POV

Sitting on the couch, with Edward and the girls, it was comfy. Right now the girls were on each of our shoulders, it seemed like they were comunicating with eachother because they were looking at eachother intently.

"hey, Edward. Why dont we set these two down, they seem to be looking at eachother intently." I said bending over to the ground setting Amanda on her back on it.

Edward nodded, and did the same to Renesmee, we put them next to eachother. Automatically their hands started touching one another, making happy noises. I laughed at that, Edward just smiled.

Amanda's POV

I very happy I got to see my sister for the first time in many days, we realised we could talk to eachother in our heads.

'Sissy!!!' I yelled in my head

'Mandy!!!' she also yelled.

We were set on the floor, we started moving our hands together.

'How have you been Mandy?' Renesmee thought

'Good, Im getting food now.' I thought kicking my leggs in happyness.

'thats good' She thought.

'And you?' I asked in my thoughts

'good as well.'

'Hey Mandy guess what?' Nessie thought

'What?' I asked

'I... have a power!' she thought excitidly.

'Really?' I thought

'Yeah, let me show you.' She thought putting her hand on my face, I started seeing images of moma when she had us, she didnt look to good. She looked pale white. It made me really scared, before she could continue I started crying in fright. I felt someone picking me up.

"Hey, whats wrong with you?" Moma asked, craddling me.

"I think Renesmee accidently scared her, when she showed her, her power." I think daddy said.

"Oh, its ok. it was just an accident Mandy, your sister didnt mean to." momma said putting her head to my mine. I quieted down.

'Im sorry Amanda, I didnt mean to scare you. I'm still trying control my power' Sissy thought, I turned my head to see she was in daddies arms.

"Its ok sissy, I just got scared that all." I thought.

Bella's POV

Once I calmed Amanda down, she fell alseep in my arms.

"Im, going to put her to bed." refering to Mandy, standing up and heading to her room.

Edward nodding me off.

I headed upstares quiet as possible, than again I am a vampire so I can be pretty stealthy. Once I put her in her crib, I just looked down at her. She was so cute and precious and above all unique. She's so unique, from her being completly human to being almost like her sister. Resemblance and power wise wise.

"I promise you and your sister I will protect the both of you know matter what happens. I love you both equally, always know that." All that was true, even it was coming from my non-beating heart.

"I just pray no wolf inprints on you, one of them has already done it to your sister, if it happens to you I'm going to kill someone. Than again with our luck it will probably will happen though." I chuckled, softly running my fingers across her head, while she slept.

After my little moment I walked out the room, going to the livingroom seeing everyone their. Alice bounded towards me.

"Happy Birthday Bella."

"Alice I stopped aging like 3 days ago."

"Well suck it up, their's a surprise for you."

A/N

Another update is here, I really appreciate all the people who are reading this even though I have no idea who is reading I just thank you guys. I have finally found out by friend that you cant see who's reading your stories so the thing about trying to find out if you can find people whos reading I said a few chapters ago forget it. BTW if you are a fan of One Direction and a fan of Ziall fanfics go look and possibly read 'I Thought You Were The One' My friend Moses is writing it so Im giving him a shoutout. I may be bringing a new story on to Wattpad its a Harry styles story but im still writing it were just gonna have to see.

:) :P :D