Chapter 11: Stangers

Bella’s POV

“Mom, dad?”  I heard Renesmee ask us from the back seat of the car.

“Yes?” Edward beat me to answering.

“Um, Amanda wanted to know where we were going, and I told her but she wanted one of you say it.” Renesmee sighed, probably frustrated the with her little sister, “and she wanted to know when we’ll get there.”

We both snickered at the way Amanda was acting, “We’re going to visit some old friends Mandy, just relax we’ll be there in a bit.” Edward said looking into the mirror.

This just made her wiggle around in the car seat and make gurgling noises. Making me, Edward, Renesmee and Jacob snicker and smile at her.

After that little conversation the car became quiet, almost all of us were hoping the Denali’s would side us in the fight against the Volturi. If not than we’d have to find another way.

No one spoke as we pulled up to the Denali household, they were all standing out front in the snow that was steadily falling on the cold winter day waiting for us to get of the car. Edward got out first.

“What if they don’t like us?” Renesmee asked un-buckling her seat belt.

“Don’t worry they’ll like you” Jacob said, nudging her shoulder. I just smiled comfortingly rubbing her knee.

I looked forward to see Edward waved at me to bring the girls out, “Alright lets go, I’ll grab Mandy you stay right next to Jacob ok Renesmee?” I nodded at her she nodded back in understanding.

Once I got out I heard a gasp from the Denali clan, and shouts to get away from them and shocked that we had children with us.

“Get those immortal’s away from, do you know what happened the last time something like this happened?” Tonya shrieked.

I groaned that they thought Renesmee and Amanda were immortal.

As I brought Amanda to their view I heard them gasp once again.

“Two? You have two of them?” One of them shrieked.

“Tonya understand they are not immortal. We need your help, please my family is under a false death sentence.” Edward practically begged Tonya.

By than Jake came forward with Renesmee, “Just let her show you.” I said calmly.

Tonya looked skeptical about it, but decided non-the less to step forward; her mate Jared tried stopping her but she refused. As she stepped forward again Renesmee hesitantly put her hand her cheek, once her hand was on her cheek and the face Tonya was showing I new she believed us.

“Its true, they’re not lying. We can trust them.” She said to her coven after Renesmee let go and settled back into Jacob’s arms.

I think Amanda thought this was a good to introduce herself as she began to fidget in my arms and make noise, because everyone looked at her in fascination.

“We must go, if you wish to help us, follow us back to our house. If not than we understand your choice in the matter.” Edward said casually.

We all gracefully walked to car, me quickly putting Mandy in the back and buckling her up.

“Edward.” We all looked over at the coven that we were hoping would help, “When does it happen?” Tonya asked.

“When the snow sticks to the ground.” That was all he said, after he jumped into the car and raced down the mountain.    

Ok its firday morning, it feels strange that im updating this story in my math class. hope you guys and gals enjoyed the chapter. I going ot get back on my regular updatiing schedual. Like I said I would like some comments on this story please pretty please.