Chapter 5: new arrangments

ok before I start on the chapter 5, i just want to say im sorry if I didnt update in the last week or so, Ive been busy going on raud trips and in the past week ive been in colorado for a church retreat and right now im in a hotel in Kansas updating a chapter. I need someone to comment please and tell if I updated last friday 6-27-14 if they can remember im pretty sure i did update the friday before that so im still considering updating twice in one or two nights. So without any further ado Chapter 5.

Amanda's POV

I woke from my nap, I think something happened because I feel wet, I didnt now what to do. So I just did what I thought would work, I cried. I cried and cried until Alice came in picked me up and started saying things to me. She finally figured out what was wrong with me, and changed my diaper. Once she was done, she picked me up and was about to open the door but stoped, I turn my head to see someone infront of us.

"who is that?" the person asked.

"Are you going to explain why you have another baby in your hands?" Alice let them into my room.

They started to say stuff, I dont know what though, I just stared up at the ceiling. After a while I was placed in another pair of arms, I looked up at her and smiled, she smiled back.

"She's my daughter." she said.

"Im your mommy." said smiled

Bella's POV

I looked down at Amanda, thats a beautiful name for her, I smiled. I have two babies, two wonderful baby girls. I love them both equally, I wonder if Edward knows about her?

I almost started dry sobbing

"Does Edward know?" I decided to ask

"Yes, he was as happy as you are now when he found out. Hes only seen her atleast twice though, Ive been watching over her while youve been in...remission." she chuckled at the choice of words, I couldnt help but laugh to.

I rocked back and fourth in the rocking chair, for a few minutes. Alice still keeping a close eye on me, I have to admit I did feel thirsty when I was holding Amanda, but, deep down I knew that it would be terribly wrong if I ever did something to ever harm her.

I slowly got up and started walking towards the door, Alice right behind me. Before I could exit the door Alice stopped me.

"What is it Alice?" I asked looking at her.

"Ive considered keeping Amanda away from you for while, just untill you can keep your thirst under control." she quickly, but with my now fast acting ears I heard everything. At first I was quiet angry with what she said but I rewound the last sentence she said 'just untill you get your thirst under control.' I guess she had valid point, I mean no matter how much I love my children I would never want to hurt them.

"I guess your right, but can I atleast hold her for a while longer?" I asked, she nodded and smiled. We walked down the stares into the livingroom to see Edward, Jake and Renesmee. Edward playing with Renesmee on the couch and Jake watching on the other, right across from Edward, Jake smiling each time Renesmee giggled and smiled.

Both of them heard us come down an turned our way, Edward smiling.

"Ah, I see you have finally met Mandy Bella." He said looking at me. Mandy? another nickname, really? Well atleast its better than Nessie.

A/N

Sorry its short, but its all I got.