Chapter 12: un-expected visitors

Bella’s POV

“You’re a shield.”

“I’m a what? 

“Shield, it’s a power that allows you not have any pain towards any other power. Its quite rare actually.” Tanya explained to me.

I looked at Edward, giving him a questioning look, “Must be the reason why couldn’t read your thoughts while you were human.” He simply said.

Carmen came up to me, and tried shocking me with her power, but I didn’t feel a thing, “Oh yeah, defiantly a shield.” She said stepping back.

“If you’d like I can train you, to use your power.” Her sister Carmen offered.

Since coming back to the house two days ago, we found out that the Denali clan agreed to join in the fight. We were all glad that they did but we still many people to find and help us.

“When do we start?” I asked, already agreeing to her offer.

“How-” Carmen was interrupted by the wind gust that came our way, we all looked up but we couldn’t see anything but I’m sure we smelled something.

“I can’t believe it.” I heard Edward say astonished.

“What is it Edward?” I asked going towards him.

Before he could answer three girls jumped out of the trees, both Indian or African wearing nothing but some clothe on them. They had – what looked like – animal made jewelry all over their arms, neck and face.

“Bella, this is Zafrina, Kachiri, and Senna. There the-“

“Amazon coven.” One of the girls said in a very strong African accent, “We heard about your call for help, how you are guilty under false pretenses.”

Later that night, after meeting Zafrina, Kachiri, and Senna, we gotten another surprise visitor from Carlisle and Esme. Edward and me went to meet the one named Garrett but once he got of the car he only said five words, “I’ll be in the attic.” And jumped to the roof.

Esme had said that he was shy, but I was sure there was more to it than that, but I let it go, and walked back to the house. So far we only had 18 vampires on our side, Carlisle called some other friends the Irish coven that only survived on human blood, only after a few hours they said they could not help.

The Egyptian coven came than with four members of the clan, after much pleading they finally agreed to help us. One found out that one of their newest members Benjamin could control the elements and whenever he got the chance he would show Renesmee or Amanda his powers. Renesmee was fascinated by his powers but whenever he did to to Amanda she’d freak out and sadly start crying, but after words she would also look at the things Ben would give her in fascination.

A/N

Hope you all liked this chapter, I never thought I'd say this but this is probably the worst chapter of this book, sorry if its short.