Chapter 1: Normal Life

Ross' POV:

I was in bed sleeping like a... I got nothing! Anywho, so i was sleeping until someone or EVERY SINGLE SIBLING I HAVE jumps into my bed. This is not a normal life.

Riker- WAKE UP!!!!

Rydel- SLEEPY HEAD!!!

Rocky- SLEEP MUCH?!

Ryland- I GOT NOTHING!!!

Riker- IT'S

Rydel- TIME

Rocky- FOR

Ryland- SCHOOL!!!

Everyone- WAKE UP!!!!!!

Ross- OK!!!! OK!!! IM UP!!! STOP SCREAMING!!!

Stormie- ROSS!!!

Ross- Oh god! Can everybody stop screaming!

Everyone- SURE THING!!!!

Ross- GOD!!! IM UP!!! (Got up from his bed) Now get out i have to change!

Rocky- Ok, but can i at least help you find clothes? Because your clothes is nerdy, and do you know how hard it is to have a nerd brother?

Ross- No, and that's your problem. Get out!

(Everyone got out of the room except Ross)

Ross' POV;

When everyone got out of the room i changed into my casual clothes. I grabbed my backpack and put the two straps in both shoulders. Another day with bullies, here we go again. Im not that hungry, i dont want breakfast. Im just going to get this day over with.

Stormie- Ross sweety, what do you want for breakfast?

Ross- Nah, im good

Stormie- Are you sure?

Ross- Yea, im good

Stormie- Ok then

Ross- (Left by himself while the others were eating breakfast but he wanted to walk alone)

(I keep walking until i get to school. I have a feeling that today is going to be a bad day. I reach my locker and find people behind me and when i say people i mean Adam Seager and his little girlfriend Laura Marano. I mean, she's just chewing gum like a maniac while i get hurt. That doesn't make sense! She laughs at me every time i get hurt! Could this day get any worse? Oh yes, yes, it can!)

Adam- Hey Shor!

Ross- What do you want?

Adam- Did you find a girlfriend or at least a friend?

Laura- (Laughs)

Ross- (Ignores him and walks away)

Adam- (Grabbed him by his collar and pushed him on the wall) I asked you a question!

Ross- NO!

***BELL RINGS***

Adam- Great! Im gonna be late to class! Laura, do you want to do the special finish?

Laura- (Nodded and put her fist back and went straight to Ross' stomach)

Ross- (Fell in the ground while they both ran away)

(When they ran away i knew i was going to get late to class. But i was stuck in the ground. I was used to pain, so i couldn't feel anything. But still. I slowly got up and walked to my class slowly, because i was hurt. When i got to my class my teacher gave me a detention! Great! I have never been in a detention before but i know it's bad, real bad. My brothers say it's not a big deal, but i don't listen to them. Again, GREAT!!!