Chapter 44: Kissing In The Rain

Ross' POV;

Wow. Am i just dreaming or did i just kissed Laura?!

We stood there frozen, not sure of what to do next. But, i... Want to do something...

I grabbed both of her hands and start walking outside with her. I don't even think she noticed that we're outside. And it's raining...

She looked into my eyes and i looked into her eyes. I saw that her hair was getting wet, fast. I saw the raindrops falling into her skin. I took off my jacket and placed it around her shoulder. When i did that, she snappen out of her thoughts, and realized that we were outside.

Laura: Ross, what are we-

Too late. I planted my lips into hers. It was just magical! I've always wanted to kiss a girl i love under the pouring rain.

I've seen them in movies, but this is a movie.

Our movie...

Laura's POV;

I kissed back from the moment he kissed me. I could feel myself smile during the kiss.

I mean, we're under the rain! It was... Just like.. Magic...

Yea i know, this is cheesy...

Clichè...

But... Romantic....

_____________________________________________________________________

Hola! How are my teddies doing? I haven't seen you guys in a LONG time... Well, it was last week, i think. But RAURA KISS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wadda ya think Delly is going to say? Will she fangirl? Or have a sudden outburst? :o

So, im doing a little game! I have a question for ya guys and you have to answer it. If someone wins, then i'll do a shoutout, follow you, and whatever you want! But the question will have multiple choice.

QUESTION: What is my favorite RAURA book? (Here on Wattpad)

A) Summer with the Lynch's

B) The BF

C) I Finally Know Raura

D) Another Cinderella Story

-------

I love all these stories but one of them is my favorite. So answer, A, B, C, or D!! Good luck!