Chapter 34: Blame It On Twin

Ross' POV;

After a long day at the hospital... And funeral... And different slaps from different girls, we finally reached home! Why were we at the teh hospital? Three words, poor old grams. Yep, she's dead. What happened after Rocky asked is she's alive? Lets do a flashback...

//Flashback//

Ross' POV:

Rocky: Is she alive?

Ross: Um.. I don't know...

Rocky: Uh.. I think she's moving!

Ross: No, Rocky, that was a leaf

Rocky: Oh

Ross: So what do we do? Are we gonna leave her here... Or...

Rocky: You can roll her over

Ross: What?

Rocky: You know, push her with your foot so she can roll over. Then leave...

Ross: Ok

I put my hands in my pocket, and whistle. I put my foot on her waist and roll her over. I put her in the kids area where kids swing. Hey, do you think the kids will no-

Kids: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nevermind...

Ross: Run!

We ran home. But while we were running Rocky asked me something that my blood was boiling. And he tells me now!!!

Rocky: Weren't there security cameras?

Ross: WHAT THE- ROCKY!!! DAMMIT!

We suddenly heard sirens. And that ain't the ambulance!! IT WAS THE POLICE!!!!!!

We got home after 2 minutes. We reached the door and entered quickly. WHAT THE HECK ARE WE GONNA DO?!?!?!?!

Ross: WHAT DO WE DO?!

Rocky: You wanna go to jail?

Ross: YOU IDIOT!! I DON'T WANNA GO TO JAIL!

Rocky: Um.. Lets find someone who looks like you! Yea! And me too, i don't wanna go to jai!

Ross: THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Rocky: Ooh! I have an idea, lets put papers around town, and peope will audition to be you!

Ross: YOU DIMWIT! THERE'S NO TIME!!!!! NO TIME!!!!!!!!!

Riker: (Walks in) Hey guys, what's going on?

All eyes were on Riker. When i mean all, i mean Rocky and I. You thinkin' what im thinking?

Ross: I'll get Ratliff, Rocky you tie him up!

Riker: Wait, what?!

End Of Flashback

So yea... Riker and Ratliff ended up in jail. But only for i few weeks. Why Ratliff? Because he kinda looks like Rocky. I wonder how mom and dad will react? Ehhh. But you know what? I will finally ask Laura out. I had the guts to do it.

I went to Laura's house and knocked on the door....

Here comes nothing...

___________________________________________________

Who liked this chapter? Haha!!! Riker and Ratliff ended up in jail!!! I didn't see that coming!! Next chap is interesting. And NO SPOILERS!!! You hafta find out tomorrow! Yayayay!!!! So who can't wait for next chapter???? What was your favorite part? Mine was when Ross said, "I'll get Ratliff, you tie him up" Hahahahahhaha!!!!

5 comments- I'll update! 😏 Oh yea...

And that's a challenge!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh i forgot to tell you, that in some comments they said that there head was exploding from laughter. I told you! I warned you! I told you to use a helmet! Hihihi ^.^