Chapter 36: My Special Sister

Ross' POV;

I opened the front door to my house, and went upstairs to my room slamming the door. I didn't even bother say hi to my family. I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Im not mad. Im just sad. I let tears roll down my cheek and let the breeze in my room blow them away.

I can't bealive she said no. I was hoping she would say yes. But no, she rejected me. I quickly wipe them away and sat up. I burried my hands to my face and cry. I ruined our friendship! Im so stupid! She said we could still be friends, but i bet she hates me now.

Even how hard i try, i can't move on. She's special from other girls i dated. But me being stupid screwed up our friendship! Ugh. Why did i even have to tell her?

After all those thoughts running through my head, Rydel opened the door and spoke softly. I saw that her eyes were watery. I think she knows.

Rydel and i have a great and strong relationship. We would always do stuff together, and mess around. I miss those times. There were moments when i needed a hug, she would come. When i needed someone by my side, she would come. When i needed a shoulder to cry on, she would come. Even though she can get annoying sometimes, i love her. When i was little, i always looked up to her. She was my best friend when we were little. Sure, she's annoying and crazy, but i will always love her. We would never leave eachother, were always in eachothers heart.

Rydel: Hey (She said it softly)

She walked towards me and sat on my bed next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder. This is the best brother and sister moment :')

Rydel: I heard what happened... (She said it softly)

She knew i was gonna cry even more, so she pulled me into a hug. A tight hug. I gladly hugged back, and cried. She moved her hand up and down on my back so i can calm down. It worked. It always works.

Ross: Why did she said no to me?

Rydel: Ross, i don't know. Just give her some time. She will come around, i promise. I know you guys are gonna get together one day. I know

Ross: How do you know?

Rydel: When a boy is inlove you can see it in his eyes. When a girl is inlove you can see it in her smile

I smiled at her quote. I chucled lightly and pulled back from the hug. Now this time, i rested my head on her shoulder.

Ross: Is it gonna get better?

Rydel: Yea

Ross: Promise?

Rydel: Promise...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I cried while doing this chapter. :'(

Who cried? Wanna cry with me? 😭😭😭

My favorite part was when Ross was telling how much he loves Delly. That made me cry.

What was your favorite part???

Im sorry if this broke your heart 💔, but remember Delly said things will get better. She even promised it!

Tell me if you cried. Cuz i did...

Hope you liked it!

Love ya guys!!!!