Chapter 28: Payback Time!

Rydel's POV;

Remember that time when Rocky told me that raura were making out and i fell for it, then i told him i'll get payback? Yea, well, today was the day of payback! I was planning how i would do it. Well, since Rocky is asleep, maybe we can do a little makeover... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! I got my make-up bag and nail polish. This is gonna be so fun! I went to Rocky's room and bend down. One thing for sure, is that Rocky is a deep deep deep sleeper. One time, there was a fire on the kitchen and everybody was already outside. So Ross, went to his room to wake him up. You know what lets do a flashback...

//FLASHBACK//

Rocky: (Sleeping)

Ross: (Entered his room making a lot of noise) DUDE WAKE UP!!!

Rocky: (Still sleeping)

Ross: NO TIME FOR GAMES!!!! WAKE UP!! (Panicked)

Rocky: (Still sleeping)

Ross: THERE'S A FIRE IN THE KITCHEN!!! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!!!

Rocky: (Sleeping)

Ross: ROCKY!! FINE, BUT WHEN YOU BURN IN THE FIRE DON'T COME BACK TO ME!!!

Rocky: (Still sleeping)

Ross: ROCKY, MAC&CHEESE!!!

Rocky: (Shot head up) Where?!

//END OF FLASHBACK//

So yea, he only wakes up if you say Mac&Cheese. Before i started, i whispered "Payback Time". I wonder what he's gonna do after he finds out... Anyways, im in his room putting hot pink nail polish in his nails. When i was done with that, i braid his hair and put pink highlights at the tips. But of course it was fake. I wish it wasn't though... Anyways, i put red hot lipstick, and then i put eyeshadow. And of course i put a smoky eye. He's gonna thank me later... 😁

After i was done with everything, i put everything back to my room, and went back to his room to wake him up for school. Aww, he looks so purtty! (Pretty)

Rydel: Mac&Cheese!

Rocky: HOW?! WHEN?! WHERE?!?! WHY?! But most importantly, WHERE?!

Rydel: Nowhere, hurry up! You're gonna be late for school!

Rocky: Oh ok

Rydel: (About to leave)

Rocky: WAIT A MINUTE!

Rydel: (Nervous) U-um... Yea? (High pitch voice)

Rocky: What day is today?

Rydel: Wensday (Left)

Phew!! That was close! Oh who am i kidding? Rocky won't find out until they tell him.

Rocky's POV;

I went to school, and girls were giving me giggles and smiles. I shot them back a smirk and a wink, which made them giggle harder. Then a guy went up to me.

Dave: Wow, Rocky! You looking hot today! (Jokes)

Rocky: What the hell...?

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry, filler chapter! Next chapter will be better... I hope... But anyways who likes this chapter? A little suckish? Or good enough?