Chapter 33: Bald

Stormie: Rocky, sweety, i can assure you, unicorns aren't real! (Grabbed his hand)
Rocky: But mom! Unicorns are real!! Laura said so
Rydel and Ross: (Laughed) I so love Laura! (Looked at eachother)
Rydel: I know why i said it, but why did you say it? (Smirks)
Ross: Nothing... (Blushes)
Stormie: (Smiled) So what did Ms. Laura tell you?
Rydel: Mrs. Lynch, if i may
Rocky: Yea, she said that unicorns damage your brain, suck your faces off, then eat your hearts and lungs. That they may look cute but they're a monster on the inside.
Stormie: Hearts?
Rocky: Oh yea, she also said that humans have 1,0000 hearts! Isn't that awesome?!
Stormie: (Fake smiled) Oh Laura is such a...... Darling...
Ross and Rydel: (Laughing hard) BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!
Rocky: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! What are we laughing about?

Ryland: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOM!!! MY HAIR IS GONE!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
Riker: (Walked downstairs) Hello everyone! Isn't it a great morning?
Rocky: Well, Riker, i may be the stupidest one in the family, but was it you who shaved Ryland's hair? Or unless im wrong...
Riker: Oh Rocky, you are not wrong, you're basically right
Rydel: (Eyes widend) WHOA! I never thought that Rocky and right will be in the same sentence!!
Rocky: Me neither! Im getting smarter and smarter by the minute (Stands up and trips)
Ross: Or not...
Ryland: MY HAIR, MY HAIR, MY HAIR!!!!! MY. HAIR. WHERE. IS. IT. (Walks downstairs)
Ratliff: Sup' goofballs! (Walks in)
Ryland: (Runs to Ratliff and grabs him by the collar and pins him to the wall) WHERE IS MY HAIR?!
Ratliff: I'll need more details...
Laura: (Walks in) Hey Lynches! (Sees Ryland) Well, i know my first question should be, "Why is Ratliff pin to the wall?" but i can't help but ask, Ryland, why in the world are you hairless?
Ryland: Maybe you should ask this Rat over here!! HE HID MY HAIR!!!
Ratliff: WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I WANT YOUR HAIR?!
Ryland: Because it's the best hair in the world!!! Duh!!
Ross: WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! HOLD ON THERE RY!! MY HAIR IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!
Riker: What are you talking about?! My hair is special!!!
Ratliff: NO IT'S NOT!
Rocky: Yea, cuz it's mine!
Ryland: MY HAIR IS THE BEST IN THE GALAXY!!! HA! BEAT THAT!!
Riker: WHAT HAIR?!?! YOU'RE BALD NOW!!!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!
Ryland: (Punches Riker)

Stormie: (Walks in) OH MY STARS! (Faints)

Laura: (Ignores Stormie fainting and the boys fighting) Hey Dels, while they're doing there business, do you wanna go to the mall?
Rydel: Sure!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! Was this funny? I hope so!! Tell mah in the comments! I love reading your comments, they always make my day. :D thank youuuuuuu!!!!! Hey, did you know THIS story has 99 comments?!?!?!? WOW!!! CAN YOU BEALIVE ONE MORE COMMENT TO MAKE THAT 100!?!?!? Let's see if we can make that 100!

1 comment- I'll update :D

Do you guys like the spoilers i do??? Tell me if i should keep going. BAI!!!!! ;)