Chapter 21: Hatred

Laura's POV;

I sooo hate Ross right now! He had called me 37 times and send me 21 texts. You wanna see what he wrote. It didn't surprise me at all...

Ross: Laur, im sorry :(

Ross: Please forgive me

Ross: I was just bored

Ross: I feel like a bad person!

Ross: I never meant to destroy your sleepover

Ross: Please text back!!

Ross: LAURA!!!!!

Ross: Please

Ross: Pwease?

Ross: Pwetty pwease?

Ross: I know you're there!

Ross: So you're playing the silent game?

Ross: Two can play that game!

Ross: I don't like this game!!! LAURA!!!

Ross: I feel like you're mad at me

Ross: What did the banana give to the monkey?

Ross: A BANANA!!!!!! Haha

And so on. When he did that joke i couldn't help it anymore. So i had to laugh. But im still mad at him though! I can't bealive he did that. My sleepover was yesterday. Ugh, i don't want to talk about it! I heard a knock on the door and i went and opened it. It was... him. Holding a big cake that said 'Sorry' in bright red. He thinks im easy. But im not.

Ross: Sorry
Laura: (Glared at him and closed the door in his face)
Ross: (Sighs and was about to walk away)
Laura: (Opened the door)
Ross: (Smiled)
Laura: (Grabbed the cake and went back inside and closed the door)
Ross: (Frowns and walks away)

Hey i was hungry! Don't judge me! Im still not forgiving Ross. Lets just see were the future takes me after this...

______________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Please read rosslauramoon stories they are really good! And of course they're raura stories. Oh and please read my new book called My Babysitter's Brother. Again, raura. Who likes the new book cover? Huh? Well, bye my teddies!

~KitKat💛