Chapter 27: Giggles

Hey Hey Hey! :D Here's that update i promised. I told you is a must! Anyway, please read my new stories, "The Missing Diary (Auslly)" , "The Rockstar In Me" , "My Babysitter's Brother (Raura)" please read them! It will mean so much to me! So on with the story!

....:::::....::::::......::::::::::....:::....::::.....:::::.......:::::::::::::::::...........:::::::::....::::....:::::....::::::::::::............:::::::.....::..:::::::::

Rydel's POV;

I was at my room in my computer. Im sooo bored! You know why? Cuz SOMEONE took my best friend with them... If i didn't made it clear, that someone is Ross -.-
I have nothing to do!!!! So, i went to google and searched 'Pink Stuff'. WAIT!!! THAT'S SO BORING!!! IT WILL BE BETTER WITH HELLO KITTY!!! OH MAMA!!!! YEA! 'Pink Stuff With Hello Kitty' MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I then heard giggling from outside my room. I opened the door to find, Riker, Rocky, Ratliff, and Ryland at the door. What in the world are they doing outside my room?

Rocky: Heyyyyyy (Giggling)
Riker: Youuuuuu (Smiling like an idiot)
Rydel: What? (Annoyed)
Ratliff: Were you thinking?... (Giggling and smiling)
Rydel: Yea... Wait- How do you guys know? (Creeped out)
Ryland: You were thinking out loud.... (Smiling wide)
Rocky: OH MAMA!!!! (Mocking)
Riker: YEA!!! (Mocking)
Rydel: (Blushed like crazy) Oh shut up
Ratliff: AWWWWW!!! She blushing!!!! That's soooo cute!!!
Rydel: (Bit her bottom lip)
Riker, Rocky and Ryland: (Stop giggling and glared at Ratliff)
Ratliff: Uhhhh.... (Nervous chucled) Umm, your blush is sooo... So... So scary, horrible, and it's creeping out the heck out of me...
Rydel: (Raised one eyebrow)
Riker, Rocky, and Ryland: (Still glaring)
Ratliff: Well what am i suppose to say then?!
Rydel: Okay... Let's go to the living room!
Riker: What if we disturb the 'Raura' in there?
Rydel: How are gonna disturb them?
Rocky: They can be making-out
Rydel: How do you know?
Rocky: Oh i just went to the living room and they were making-out
Rydel: WHAT?! (Went running to the leaving room seeing Laura laughing her butt off while Ross is just smiling while looking at her) HOW?! WHEN?! WHERE?! WHY?! SOMEONE ANSWER ME OR IM GONNA DIE!!!!
Rocky: Haha! Got ya!!
Rydel: Awww! Rocky im gonna get payback! Watch your back...
Rocky: Ok, if you say sooo....
Laura: (Catched her breath) Ok! Wanna hear a really funny joke Ross told me?
Ross: Don't do it!!
Laura: Why is 10 afraid of 7?
Everybody except Ross and Laura: Why?
Laura: BECAUSE 7 ATE (8) 9!!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Ross: Laur, you're the only one who thinks that's funny!
Laura: That's not true, right guys?
Riker: It's true...
Rydel: Im on Ross' side...
Ryland: He's right...
Ratliff: Sorry Laura...
Ratliff: I don't get it...
Rydel: Well Rocky, if you knew your numbers, you'll get it
Ross: Oh yea, Laura look, Rocky tell me the numbers
Rocky: A... E... 2... D... 5... P... -
Rydel: Oh don't force yourself!
Rocky: Haha, just kidding.... But i still don't get it...

-.-

.......:::::::::.....::::......:::::::...::::::::.::::::::::...........::::::::.......................::::::::::::::::::::::::...:::::....::::::::::............:::::::...:::.....::::::::::.....:::::.....:::::::::::....

Aloha! 😜 Really, you just gotta love Rocky! Haha! Who liked this chapter? Please read my new stories!! Next chapter will surprise you.... And saddend you.... If that's even a word... Next chapter you guys are suppose to be like this... 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 WTF?!?! Or maybe others will be like this... Oh whatevs, it's not like it's real!

(Gasps) GUYS!!!! AMAZING IDEA!!!!!! BATTLE OF THE FANS!!!!!!!!!!

--------BATTLE OF THE FANS-------

Crazed Fan: (Gasp) WTF!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!
Diva: Ugh, it's just a fanfic! Deal with it sistar!!! (Snaps in a Z form)
Crazed Fan: What did you say to me? (Crossed her arms)
Diva: I said it's just a fanfic!!!
Crazed Fan: (Gasp) How dare you?!
Diva: (Gasp) How dare you to dare me?!
Both: NINJA ATTACK!!!!!!!!

--------SADDLY... IT ENDED.... THE BATTLE OF THE FANS, NOT THEM-------

Wow..... Im sooo random.... :o Do you guys want this story to get funnier? Well, read my other stories and i'll make this funnier! ;) Byee!