Chapter 19: Stupidest In Me

Ross' POV;

A brunette girl entered the room. Oh no... It was Laura!!! I started breathing heavily. She took off her shirt and jeans. Now instead if breathing heavily, my eyes got wide and i was set back shock, while my jaw was fully dropped. I was frozen. When she was ABOUT to unhook her bra, she glanced at her window and saw me. I knew her blood was boiling by now. She quickly closed her window with curtains. I was still in the same position. She opened her window... And lets just say she exploded on me.

Laura- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! 😡

I didn't know what to do. I was still set back in shock. I mean i just saw my bestfriend half naked!!!! Her face was red. But i know blushing. And she ain't blushing. There was only one thing to do....

Ross- What are YOU doing here?

Her face became redder.

Laura- THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!! 😡😡

Ross- Then what's the point?

Her face became sooo red. I bet she hates me now!

Laura- WHY WERE YOU SPYING ON US?!?! 😡😡😡

Ross- Why weren't you spying us?

I guess that was a bad choice of words. Her eyes were RED!!! RED I TELL YOU!!! RED!!!! I MEAN. WHAT THE? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?! I didn't know what to do now. I just brought the stupidest in me. Sooo... Should i make a run? Hehehe... I KNOW!!! It's STUPID!!! But what else do i got? Next thing you knew, i was already running from the monster. This was some... Night...

________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!! Who liked this chapter? I know i know this is short! But you guys know i update everyday. I liked this chapter cuz it was kinda funny. I really need a book cover, who can make me one? Love ya! Bye byeeee!!

~KitKat