Chapter 41: That Lady -.-

Ross' POV;

It's been currently 3 days sense the day Max went to our house. Im in the mall with Laura, alone. No Max, no Rydel, no mom, no dad. Only me and Laura. We promised eachother that if we get into a relationship with someone else we won't let that ruin our friendship. But the good thing is, i didn't loose my best friend. Well, she is mad at my family, but other than that, she's fine! :)

Laura was staring at something. I looked at her, and see that she was staring at a girl. She looked up at me and smirked.

What is that girl up to..?

Laura: You thinkin' what im thinking?

Ross: Yea... No.. Please i don't want to! Don't make me!

Laura: C'mon! She's pretty! You gotta move on, im with Max, you have to accept it

Ross: I already did, the only one who didn't is my family. If you're happy im happy

Laura: But she's perfect! She's pretty, c'mon! She's even prettier than me, and look at me, im flawless!

Ross: Yea, pretty my butt! And don't get to cocky... Although that's true...

Laura: Oh, sorry force of habit. But she is pretty, go talk to her

Ross: Like i said, pretty my butt. And i don't want to

Laura: Well, fine! I'll do it myself!

Ross: Laura!!

And... Too late. She's gone. She made it to the girl. I saw the girl look at me, with a smile. I knew she was gonna say yes. So, maybe i can embarrass myself. Hehehe

Laura's POV;

Laura: Hi, im Laura. And you are...?

??: Im Cassidy, nice to meet you, Laura! (Smiles)

Laura: Well, Cassidy, would you like to go out with a guy friend of mine?

I pointed to Ross. And i just have to say... Oh. My. GoGurt. Is he kidding me?!

He was smiling like a big idiot. He walked over to an old lady, and next thing i knew, shocked me. He looked at his hand, and covered the old lady's face with his hand. The old lady looked surprised. She then started hitting him with her purse. The old lady hit Ross... With her purse... Wow... I would actually do the same thing right now. All eyes were on Ross and that old lady. I could hear his screaming from over here.

Ross: OW! OW! STOP! OUCH!! ARE THOSE ROCKS YOU'RE CARRYING? YOU'RE MEAN!!! OW!

I looked back at Cassidy, and she gave me a weak and fake smile. She looked interested at first but then she was like... Noooooooooooooooo....

You get me?

Cassidy: Um.. I think i'll pass... But it was nice meeting you... And your... Friend...

Once she left, i went back to Ross and that old lady was still hitting him. I went over to her and touched her shoulder.

Laura: I think i'll take it from here

She nodded and left. But of course, with her purse. But it's okay, i have my own secret weapon 😏.

I started hitting him, hihihi ^.^

Ross: OW! YOU'RE WORSE THAN HER!! OW! OUCH!!

Laura: You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Ross: Yup! OW!!!

I hit him with a fountain rock... ^.^

^.^

^.^

________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! I have some good and bad news!

Good News: My part on the play in High School Musical is Kelsi! :)

Bad News: That's one of the main characters, so i have to learn all my lines :(

But, the good thing about her is that she doesn't have to sing. Cuz she's shy.

How did i get to play her? Well, my teacher was saying the main characters, and when she said Kelsi, i was literlly pushed into the middle by everyone. We were like in a circle, and at that moment all hands were on my arm. When they pushed me to the middle, all eyes were on me, especially the teacher. It was sooo akward for me, so i was like "Hi"

So, im Kelsi! Yay!! It's gonna be easy to play her though. She's shy, *Check*, she writes songs, *Check*, she's awesome, *Check* hahaha.

Sorry, im rambling. Told ya, im a mini Ally Dawson! ^.^

My class said that Kelsi was dedicated for me, that they were thinking of me when tehy did the movie. Hahahaha!!

The same thing happened when they said Sharpey. They were like, "Riley can play it!! She has blonde hair!"

I really didn't get it, cuz i don't have blonde hair :/

Ok Ok! I'll shut up now. Yep, shut up, Ally. Haha