Chapter 42: Funny Outburst

Ross' POV;

Me and Laura were done with the mall, so we went to my house. Once i was ready to knock the door opened. I didn't even knock, Rydel just opened the door.

Wait... Was she spying us?

Rydel: HI! GREETING FROM PINK LANDIA!!! HAHA!

Laura leaned in to me and whispered, so Rydel couldn't hear.

Laura: Is she still like that?

Ross: Everyday...

Laura: Did i miss anything?

Ross: Well, she quit fashion

Laura: Did she quit mirrors too?

Laura was right. She was a mess!! Lipstick all around her lips, she looked like a clown. Put the red nose and, Voilà!

Laura: Delly, im sorry to say this, but you look like a clown...

Rydel: YAY! I LOVE CLOWNS!!

Riker: AHHHHH! CLOWNS!!!

Laura and i walked right in. We went to my room to see Rocky, Riker, Ryland, and Ratliff still fighting about who has the best hair. I know, they're still fighting about that! They made a bet, that the one who gives up has the worst hair.

I gave up. You wanna know why?

///FLASHBACK///

Rocky, Riker, Ryland, Ratliff, and i were fighting about who has the best hair.

Rocky: NO, I HAVE THE BEST HAIR!

Ross: LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE, YOU ARE SUCH A FREAKING LIAR!!!

Riker: THAT'S NOT HOW IT GOES, STUPID!

Ross: OH SHUT UP!!

My phone then vibrated. The room went sileng and all eyes were on me now. I got my phone and it was a text from Laura, so i read it outloud...

TEXT:

Laura: Hey, you wanna go to the mall? I have to make a stop at Victoria's Secret though :/

END OF TEXT-

I stare at my phone bankly. No emotion, just staring at my phone. The room was still silent, and i knew my brothers were waiting for an answer. Minutes passed, i look back to my brothers and look at them straight in the eye.

Ross: Im out!

END OF FLASHBACK

Yep, so that happened. Me and Laura were still on my room watching them fight.

But Rocky changed the subject -.- ....

Rocky: PENCILS!!!

Riker: MECHANICAL PENCILS!!

Rocky: PENCILS!

Riker: MECHANICAL PENCILS!

Ratliff: BUTTERFLIES!!!!!

All eyes were on Ratliff. Butter- What?

Ratliff: Butterflies... Im sorry, i don't get this game...