Chapter 31: Where's Luna?!?!

Ross' POV;

I woke up, and today is Saturday! Yay!! The weekend! And do you know what i do in weekends? Jam in my guitar all day. It's fun!!! I got up from bed and walked to my guitar. But instead of finding MY guitar, i saw a pink female guitar. WTF?! It was pink with red hearts for design. And worse part...

On the side it had hot pink bold letters that said 'Rossy'

WFT?!?!?!?!?! WHO DID THIS?! THERE GONNA PAY!!!

I went downstairs and saw everybody having breakfast. Including Laura. She had a sleepover with Rydel. Wait!! I KNOW WHO DID THIS!!

Ross: RIKER!!! WHERE'S LUNA?!?!
Riker: Who the heck is Luna?
Ross: YOU'VE KNOWN ME FOR 17 FREAKIN' YEARS, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHO'S LUNA?!
Riker: Who the heck is Luna?
Ross: MY GUITAR YOU DUMBO!!
Riker: Wow, you name your guitar?! You have serious issues!
Ross: ME?! LOOK WHO'S TALKING, THE ONE THAT HAS THE NAME 'VANESSA' PRINTED ALL OVER HIS BOXERS!!!

Laura and Rydel then started to laugh there butts off, because of what i said.

Riker: WHO TOLD YOU?!

I then ignored him and walked to the bathroom angrily. When i opened the door, something shocked me and made me MORE angry. It was...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It was.... (Hihihi! Im a baddy baddy! ^.^ Sowwy :))

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
-
-

A WHOLE BUCKET OF YELLOW PAINT COVERED ALL MY BODY. AGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I looked like a giant mustard bottle. I heard some giggling and laughing in the background. I turned around and saw that everybody was there. And saw Rocky with a camera.

Rocky: Say cheese! You know, cuz you look like cheese... (Snap, took the picture)
Ross: RIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awww!! Rossy's angry! Who do you think did this??? Tell me in the comments who did, and if you guessed right, i'll do a shout out. What was your favorite part? Mine was when Ross said something about the Vanessa boxers!!! ^.^ I enjoyed writting this chapter! And who enjoyed reading it? Comment!!

3 comments and i'll update!!!! ✨✨✨

Psst!

Psst!

Psst!!

PSST!!!!! OVER HERE!!!!

FINALLY!! Wanna here a spoiler??💥

Ready?

SPOILER: Riker is afraid of clowns (In this story) (Maybe you're thinking, "How can this be a spoiler?" Well, you'll see in the next chapter...) 🙊

Bye my teddies!!! 🐻