Chapter 2: Detention

Laura's POV;

I was at History class. BORING! Adam wasn't here at my class, his at Math. But it gets worst, Ross is at my class, although his not here. Maybe his late because i punched him in the stomach hard and he fell so maybe th- (I was cutt off by someone entering the class)

Mr. Anderson- Ross, you're late!

Ross- Im sorry

Mr. Anderson- Lynch, detention!

Ross- (Gulped hard) O-Ok

Mr. Anderson- Sit down by Marano

Ross- (Glared at Laura)

Laura- (Ignored him and took out her phone)

Ross- (Sat next to her)

(Ross was glaring at me but why should i care? I got bored so i took out my phone and started playing Flappy Bird. My highscore is 23. I was playing while the teacher was talking. Blah blah blah, yea yea, who cares? Then, i got a call from Adam. The whole class froze and i felt 50 pairs of eyes looking at me. Well, i guess they heard my phone. My phone was still ringing. I slowly look up and saw something i wish i never saw. My teacher. I froze. He grabbed my phone, still ringing, and he answered it. Just my luck!

-.-

///ON THE PHONE///

Mr. Anderson- Hello

Adam- Who is this?!

Mr. Anderson- That's none of your business! (Hanged up)

///END OF PHONE CALL///

Laura- (Frozen) That was my boyfriend... :/

Mr. Anderson- Good luck with that, detention (Went back to teaching)

Ross- (Chuckled looking at her)

Laura- (Glared at Ross) Shut up (Whispered)

Ross- That's sad (Whispered)

Laura- I said shut up you idiot! (Whispered yelled)

Ross- Sheesh (Whispered)

Mr. Anderson- Now i have your partners for the project (Grabbed his list)

Laura- (Confused because she hasn't been listening)

Mr. Anderson- Austin and Ally, Mia and Howard, Leo and Dennis, Nick and Jackson, Rachel and Stephanie, Samantha and Jaheim, Max and Molly, Ross and Laura, Billy and Julian, Brianna and Raquel, Danny and Anna, Beth and Lucy. That's all for today! Class dismissed!

Ross' POV;

WOAH WHAT?!?!

Laura's POV;

WOAH WHAT?!?!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hi guys! 😉 Vote/Comment/Follow! Please! Love ya! 💜💙💛💚

~KitKat 💕