Chapter 49: Mad Neighbors

Rydel: Ok, so let me get this straight, you and Laura are dating, and i didn't even know?

Everybody: (Nodded)

Rydel: ....

Riker: 5...

Ross: 4..

Laura: 3...

Ratliff: 2..

Rocky and Ryland: 1...

Rydel: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

Ross' POV:

When Rydel screamed, we heard our phones buzzing. When i mean everybody, i mean everybody! Well, that's not weird at all!

Then, we heard police sirens. Huh? Then, we heard our doorbell ring. Must be the police... Again... Again... Again... Again...

I went and opened it. There stood Mike, the police officer. I've known him sense, well, sense when Rydel can scream. So i'll say all my life...

Mike: Rydel fangirling again?

Ross: You got it

Mike: Seriously, tell her to tune it down a little bit. I even got calls from Japan complaining about Rydel's screaming. She sure has a voice!

Ross: Sorry Mike, can't do that. She will never let go of raura

Mike: Raura?

Ross: My girlfriend and i's ship name

Mike: Oh got it, treat her right, Dawg

Ross: Where? (Looks around)

Mike: No, stupid, Dawg is my nickname for you

Ross: Oh ok, "Dawg"

Mike: No no, call me M-Ike

Ross: No

Mike: Ok ok, how about "Ya'll Looking Fligh With A Bag Of Chips"?

Ross: No

Mike: Mikey Mad?

Ross: No

Mike: Miik Devil?

Ross: No

Mike: Mi-

Ross: Ok no! I'll stick with Mike!

Mike: Fine, i'll see ya tomorrow, Dawg

When he left i close the door and sigh. Then the doorbell rang again. Must be our neighbors -,-

André: Hey, tell ya'll sister to be quiet!

Tom: Shut your mouth old lady!!!!

Rydel: Excuse me?!

Tom: Ya heard me!!

Rydel: Ross, hold mah hoops! (She takes her earings off)

Tom: What? You want some fire, baby?

Rydel: Oh i'll show you fire!!!

She was gonna jump on him but i grabbed her, and put her over my shoulder. Riker went over to me with an angry face. Laura followed Riker, and the others did the same. Eveybody was mad, but i gotta say Riker wins the contest.

Oh i forgot to tell you, Rocky's out of the funeral, hard work, but that's not the point right now!!! All my freakin' neighbors are at my freakin' door freakin' complaining about Rydel's freakin' screaming!!!!!!!!

Wow that was a lot of freakin's! I would say other words, but those kind of words aren't actually allowd in this book. Wait, back to the point!

Riker went infront of me and Laura went infront of Riker with her arms crossed. What is she gonna do?

LAURA! LAURA! LAURA! C'MON BABY! EAT THEM ALIVE!!!!! RIP THERE HEAD OFF!! MAKE THEM REGRET-

Oops, sorry.

Tom: HEY, TELL YOUR FREAKIN' OLD GRANDMA TO BE QUIET!!

She was about to jump on him, BUT i got her on time. Great -.- now im holding two girls! I went to Rocky, cuz what else am i suppose to do?

Ross: Rocky, hold them for me!

Rocky: Wait, but- AHH!

Too late. I already gave them to Rocky. Probably a bad idea though. They both fell on top of Rocky. I'll be REALLY jealous if there wasn't a big crowd of angry people. I mean, Laura's at the floor. On top of Rocky. Holding her waist. GAAHHH?!?

Ross: Alright! Enough! Go go go!!!

Laura: (Giggled and kisses his cheek)

Rocky: Don't blame me, you're the one who threw her at me!

Ross: Rydel, give me the hammer, wait, no, give me the jackhammer (A/N: It's worse than a hamer)

Rocky: I'll shut up now

Tom: HEY! IM NOT DONE WITH YOU OLD LADY!! (Reffered to Laura)

ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT!!!!! NOW IM MAD!!!!!!!

Ross: AHHH!!

I run up to him and tackle him to the ground, leaving him, well, not moving. Wait. He's not dead right? Well oops?

Rocky: Is he dead?

Ross: Rydel, give me the jackhammer

Rydel looked at dad's tool box and sigh. She went to it and got out the jackhammer. She went and gave it to me. I turn the on button and it started to get really loud! I think im gonna go deaf...

Rocky: (Eyes widened) OK! I'LL SHUT UP NOW!! AH, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

I was chasing him ^.^ with the jackhammer ^.^

___________________________________________________________

Hey hey! So next chapter is gonna be about when the girl's, Rydel, Laura, and Vanessa, get puberty. I know, i know, it sounds disgusting. But trust me, i think it would be the funniest chapter yet. So if you don't want to read it, im fine with it, you're not gonna miss anything, only the funny things. So the guys, are having the worst day (In the story, of course), because they think they're monsters once they have it. So, i hope you guys will like it! :)

QUESTION: Which is your favorite CHAPTER of this story? Explain why.

------

The winners of the last game are....

Wait! WOW! There's alot of winners! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! :')

@OneLoveBriBri

@AmazingR5TheVamps

@Sparklypinky873

@RonnieRB

@Raurafanforever02

@RockingGirls

@Whodoesntloveraura

@PEACEYPANCAKES

@AMAZING_R5_Raura

-----

Thank you! You guys are amazing!! :)