Chapter 37: I Met A Guy

Ross' POV;

I was in my bed. Looking at the ceiling. Like an idiot. I have nothing to do. Where is Riker when you need him? He always helps me with this things... Well, sorta...

//FLASHBACK//

Ross: Riker! Riker! I have a crush on Anna! What do i do?

Riker: Ok, first, go up to her, and just say, "Hey Anna! You wanna know something? I just peed in my pants" that would help you for sure!

I did what Riker told me. She just ran off. I came back to Riker, who was laughing.

Ross: You told me it would work!!!

Riker: I know! But i just wanted to see that!

//END OF FLASHBACK//

I was smiling at the flashback. It was cute. She was my first crush, i was 7 years old. So what did i know about love? I heard a knock on my door. I quickly look up and saw Laura. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Im glad she's here. I thought she would never come back.

But i guess she did...

Laura: Hey

She laid next to me in bed. It was our little moment, even though we're not together... Yet...

I turned my body, so now it's facing her. She looked up at me and smiled. I grab a piece of her hair and start playing with it.

Ross: Hey

Laura: So i met a guy yesterday, his name is Max

I was heart broken. My heart sank. It was just like a million knives stabbed my heart and stepped on it thousands of times. Those words were knives for me.

But of course... I didn't show it.

Ross: Well, i would love to meet him (Fake smiled)

Laura: Yea, your mom already invited him for dinner tonight! Isn't that awesome?

Ross: You mean rossome

She laughed. After a few minutes which seemed like hours, not that im complaining, she had to leave to get ready for tonight.

Stormie: OK, FAMILY MEETING NOW!!!

I made my way downstairs to find everybody already there. I walked over to the couch and sit next to Ratliff. Did i ever tell you they already got out? Well, they did.

Rydel: Mom, why are we here?

Stormie: Did Laura tell you about the new boy, Max?

Everybody: Yea

Stormie: Well... I gotta plan....

_---_____--------______--___-------------____---------____-_----__________-----________--------

Hye! Sory if this didn't mades sense. Im sleepy right noe. It's 4:00 AM. Im sooo sleepy!! *yawn* But i stayed yp all night doing this chapyer. Sorey if im writting wrong, my hans is falling asleep. I guess my hand is more tired than meh. Mt eys adee closing. Sorryyyu. Ahhanhhhhahhhi hnhuihnuhhubguvtui. *yaan* Wekl, i betver get mh beauty slepp. Byeh guisy!

Woa, oim weiytthing sok wreong. Wat gte hevk? I doint even underdgstand a thijng im sayingg.s Whyt amj i stiltalkinh? I shiuld be sleppu nh...l

I

Zxxzzzzzzszzzzzzxszz

Imm eve eritteenn the z wronj. Sihroy

Byik