Chapter 18: I Spy With My Little Eye

Laura's POV;

We are playing 24 questions right now and all the questions are stupid. I wanna get into my pj's!!

Rydel- Ok, Laura, how do you feel about Ross?

Laura- Well, he's a sweet guy

Rydel- And...

Laura- Fun to hang out with

Maia- And...

Laura- Really smart

Megan- And...

Laura- A sweetheart...

Everybody but Laura- And...

Laura- And what?

Rydel- You obviously like him!

Laura- Do not!!

Maia- Oh please!

Laura- Can't a girl have a boy best friend?

Megan- Why don't you just admit it!

Laura- Because i don't like him

Maia- If you say soo...

Ross' POV;

We are currently watching from the window. Yep, im spying on the girls. I know Laur told me not to, but i couldn't help myself. Hihihi

Riker- What are we doing here?

Ross- Spying on the girls

Rocky- (Throwing rocks) I don't like this idea

Ryland- Yea, lets go home

Ross- Dude! Stop throwing rocks! Laura doesn't even know we're here! And you can't go home though!

Riker- Well, spying on girls is kinda wrong

Rocky- I wanna go home!

Ross- Fine! Go home! I'll be here alone

Ryland- Thank you!

Everybody left except me. I wanna see what the girls are gonna do. Uh-Oh! I think i saw Laura glance at the window!!! I moved as quickly as i could to another room window, cuz she was coming right to the window i was at. Phew! That was close! I was at a room window, i could see through the room cuz there weren't curtains, i think this is Laura's room. Suddenly, a girl entered the room. Oh no...

Laura's POV;

We were talking and talking until i saw someone at the window. I told him not to come! That little brat!! I stand up and walk over the window and open it. I saw no one. Maybe i just lost my mind. I went over to the girls and told them to change to there pj's in the guest room. They agreed. I went to my room and i took off my shirt and jeans. And then when i glance at the window i realize i didn't put my curtains. So i find a tall blonde guy looking at me with his jaw right wide open. My eyes are filled with anger!!! I close my window with the curtains and dress up quickly. Then, when i was done, i open up my window to find him still frozen and shocked. THAT LITTLE BRAT!!!

Laura- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!

Ross- ...

_______________________________________________

Uh-Oh! What do you think Ross is gonna say? Who can't wait for the next chapter?