Chapter 28: Dance with me

*Thursday July 12, 2012*

Louis’ POV

Here she was hyperventilating and uncontrollably crying; having a panic attack. She wasn't sure why, she was just overwhelmed. The worst part of not knowing the why is that you then don't know how to stop it. I just knew that I needed to calm her somehow.

We were sitting on the floor against her bed; she sat in my lap with her head in my chest. I kept whispering into her ear; trying to ease her. Normally after sometime she'll be alright but this was one of her worst ones.

"Come here" I told her standing up and pulling her up with me. She wasn't making many words; she just continued hyperventilating.

I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her waist as she rested her's between the two of us against my chest. I stepped to each side back and forth turning us around the room slowly.

"What are you doing?" She asked me gasping for her breath.

Allie's POV

"Dancing with you." He said simply and I could feel him shrug his shoulders. I was a mess and having a horrible panic attack and I wasn't even sure why.

"Why" I attempted saying but it came out as a whisper.

"Thought it'd help." He said kissing the top of my head.

I didn't bother trying to talk more and tried focusing in calming myself. He was right, it actually did help me.

After awhile I had calmed down and was alright. I wrapped my arms up around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I whispered

"Feeling better now?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I smiled looking up at him. I was still shaken up about it all but I has atleast calmed down physically.

We continued dancing around the room for a little while.

"There's not even music" I quietly laughed

"I don't think we really need it."

"Yeah, I like it with just us." I smiled. It was true, the two of us dancing around my room with just him humming was perfect.

"I love you" He said spinning me around under his arm.

--

Hey guys, I know this was a short little chapter but I wanted to put this in the story. 

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to please vote and comment!