The Party (Pt. 2)

"Hey Archie." I smiled weakly.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Archie asked.

"Do you want the truth or not?" I asked.

"Come on (Y/N), we're not 7." He laughed nervously, "Of course I want to play Truth it Dare." He whispered to me.

"Come on lets go upstairs." I offered.

  We ran upstairs, my hand in his hand and his other hand holding a red solo cup full of alcohol, I'm sure. We ended up in a guest room in Veronica's house that hadn't been taken. It was somewhat quiet because it was ok the third story in the very corner of the house.

"Okay," I said sitting on the bed, Archie say across from me, crisscross applesauce, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Archie smirked.

"Baby." I muttered.

"What was that, baby?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I smiled innocently.

"Just ask me a damn question." Archie rolled his eyes.

"Did you fall in love with me when you met me?" I asked.

"Duh. When I saw you, I crashed, hard. Like I knocked over my music stand when you weren't looking, that's how hard I fell for you. You were beautiful, and not the Veronica way." He explained.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Your time is up." He said jokingly, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I smiled.

"I dare you to continue the make out session we were having on your front lawn." He smirked.

"You were just waiting for that weren't you?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"You know it. You taste really good, by the way." He smirked.

"Ew. Stop. You're gross." I rolled my eyes, standing up with Archie.

  So we continued our make out session, which got heated faster than I thought. It was a little freaky how good Archie was at this. And after about 15 minutes we were under the sheets and covers and the door was locked. I looked at Archie, who's hair was already a mess. I smiled and he gave me a confused look.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Because you're adorable." I laughed and moved closer to him so he was holding me now.

"I really do love you, (Y/N)." Archie said.

"Thank You." I smiled.

"Wait...what?" He asked.

"I know you love me." I giggled.

"Do you love me?" He asked me.

"Funny how you have to ask. Of course I love you, Archie Andrews." I replied.

  He kissed me and it felt comfortable, unlike the fact that I was wearing his t-shirt and my panties. And that he was shirtless in his boxers. I didn't know if we were crashing here for the night or if we were just here momentarily.

"So (Y/N), what's the favorite thing of your American past?" Archie asked half joking and half serious.

"The days when Thomas would drive me to Church." I smiled.

"I can't imagine Thomas going to Church." Archie replied.

"Wait how would you know? You don't know my brother..." I said, looking at him suddenly.

"Um...yeah I don't. I wouldn't know that's just a guess." Archie said, lying obviously.

"Archie Andrews you tell me the truth right now." I glared at him.

"Fine, I knew your brother." Archie sighed.

"HOW?!" I gasped.

"I met your brother when we were 3. We were toddlers. And...I don't want to continue." He said.

"Archie Andrews you best continue." I advised.

"Fine." He sighed, "We had a drug deal a couple of years ago."

"That's why we moved away from Riverdale...THAT HOODIE WAS YOURS! NOT HIS!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't want to say anything to you. I knew he was a bad guy, but I never knew he had a little sister. You were born just before you left. And he would come back periodically to sell me the drugs. He eventually started giving them to me for free if I would give him my Grey hoodie, so I did. We were 16 at the time; you and I. I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm so sorry." Archie explained.

"No. No. This can't be happening right now." I said, getting out the bed.

"(Y/N)...please...stay." He said getting up too.

"I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!" I cried and yelled at the same time.

"If it makes you feel any better, Jason knew." He replied.

"I suspect him to know my brother's business, Archie. But you? You of all people!" I said, throwing his shirt at him.

"(Y/N)-" He began.

"Yeah yeah, I know. You did it to..." I stopped to put on my crop top, "what do you call it? Oh yeah. 'Protect me'. The way Thomas tired 'protect me' from the truth."

"(Y/N) I love you. Please don't do this. I didn't tell you because I...well I..." He stuttered.

"If you tell me why, I won't leave your sorry ass alone in your t-shirt and boxers in a guest bedroom in Veronica's house." I glared at him.

"Your Mom told me she would kill me if I told you." He sighed.

"SHE DID WHAT?! Archie I'm so sorry...." I said, crying and falling to the floor.

"No (Y/N), this is my fault. When I found out your last name was (Y/L/N), I freaked out. I wanted to tell you, but your Mother came to me first. She told me she would have me taken care of if you found out." Archie explained.

"Archie...no...." I said, sobbing now.

"What is it?" He asked.

"My brother told me to be careful in Riverdale. And I think he meant to be careful...of you..." I cried.

"(Y/N), no. That's impossible. I know what he was telling you." He said.

"What was it?" I asked.

"Well, you have to come home with me, so you might want to put that skirt on." He smiled.

(A/N):
Sorry for such a long chapter! I haven't updated since March! I was writing this. So I hope you like it!😃

-Author