In The Night Pt. 1

So we started to head over to the river in my red car. I tried to focus on the happiness of being with friends in a situation where you could die. I kept holding Archie's hand as Betty drove the car. She had offered since I could barely breathe. I sat beside Archie in the backseat, trying to focus on our interlaced fingers.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, okay?" Archie said softly.

"Okay." I smiled, looking at his face.

    We pulled up to the river and turned off the headlights. A few cars scattered the premises, such as Cheryl Blossom's bright red Corvette. Knowing she had probably been the one to kill him and not only for his Corvette, but because of Betty's sister.

"(Y/N), it's okay. He's always going to be with you." Archie said, knowing what I was thinking.

"Lets just solve this mystery and avenge Riverdale." I said.

"Guys, I just got a text from Polly." Betty said, interrupting me opening the door.

"What does it say?" Archie asked.

"Betty, please help me. My babies could be in danger. I need you to help me. I know I've sinned or whatever. I know The Black Hood is after me. Please save me." She read.

"I would say it's a trap but that's completely Polly." Jughead sighed.

"Another one just came in." She gulped.

"Read it please." I said.

"Betty Cooper, if you want to find your sister and save her babies, then I'd be ready for someone to die tonight. A life for a life. And trust me it'll be easier for us then it'll be for you. Follow the directions you're given and we may not kill you specifically.
-TBHs" She read, shaking now.

"Oh god..." Jughead said, looking at her.

"We need to find these people, save Polly, and make sure we all make it out alive." I explained.

"Agreed. Now let's go." Archie said.

So we got out of the car and my Black Hood texted me. I slipped my pistol into its holster and grabbed my phone from its pouch on the opposite side of my hips.

Good job (Y/N). I never knew you could dress so good. If only I could love you, then I wouldn't kill you.

Leave us alone please. We just want Polly back.

I always knew you were a sweet girl. I'll try to take it easy on you😉😘

Whatever you say Kev.

Wait what?

You heard me Kevin Keller.

Idk what you're talking about.

Okay Kevin🤗
Now bye bitch.

"Kevin's mine." I noted, but as soon as I did a bullet narrowly missed me and Betty's phone dinged. I held my breath waiting for whatever came next.