Epilouge

It has been 6 and a half years since you passed away in the same hospital where I found out our Mother adopted me and was insane. I went to your funeral and have prayed about you everyday since then.

Two years after your funeral (3 years ago) Archie proposed to me at Pop's and we decided to get married. And I realized you were right, when I met him, I knew. We got married in a Hotel in New York, and invited everyone we knew-which if you think about it is quite a small crowd for a New York Hotel.

A year after we got married, we bought a white lab that we named Snowflake and we started a small life in the countryside of California. We have little connection to the insane town of Riverdale, besides our connection to Betty and Jughead, who just recently got married. They have two boys named Dawson and Carson and they visit us on frequently, but refuse to move to California as Jughead has become the new Sheriff since Kevin's Father passed away.

     Speaking of Kevin, he settled down with a boy named Joaquin {a/n: Ik he's dead in the Riverdale series, but I shipped Kevin and Joaquin so yeah :)} and they have decided to adopt kids in the coming year.

    As for Archie and I? Well, five months ago, Archie and I found out I was pregnant. And we were extremely delighted. We were expected only one child to come from my pregnancy. It turns out we're having triplets: two boys and a girl. Archie can't wait to be a Father and I can't wait to let children into our house.

     Mom has been hospitalized in an insane asylum in Riverdale for the last 6 years, and she doesn't know about anything going on in my life. As for Veronica? She's become quite happy as the designer for the prison uniforms at The Reform and Prison of Riverdale.

       When Archie and I returned to Riverdale to see Betty and Jughead after they had had Carson, Archie surprised me by taking me to the hospital for a DNA test. The results came back and my Mother was the nurse I had met the day my adoptive Mother had become insane. My biological Mother's name was Lily Blossom, she was Penelope Blossom's sister. Therefore, Jason and Cheryl were both my biological first cousins. And you were also my cousin. You had been born under the name Thomas Blossom, and you were Cheryl's oldest brother.

     If either of you had known, I bet things would've turned out differently. My Mother-the biological one-has invited us to Christmas and Archie says that I must go now, but it was truly wonderful writing to you. I cannot imagine making it through this without you at my side, even if you aren't right here with me.

Love,
          (y/n)