2

"But he's a spy, Baekhyun!"

"Are you even sure?!"

Kyungsoo is known for being aggressive, that anyone who counters him is expected to be laying on the ground, lifeless in less than a minute, and that is not even a hyperbole.

He was once the only werewolf-vampire hybrid alive, and that means everyone fears him. 'Try to oppose Kyungsoo and you're dead.' But once he saw Baekhyun walking that street of his territory, he knew that, Baekhyun is the one who fights for his virtues, like him.

But now, it seems like they're in a battle and they are on opposite sides of it.

"Why are you contradicting me, huh? Why?" Kyungsoo shouts as he pushes Baekhyun into the wall with a loud thud, his hand on Baekhyun's collar.

Baekhyun winces at the pain of the rough action but he latches a hand on Kyungsoo's wrist.

"I-I know him.." he chokes out when Kyungsoo places a tight grip around his neck.

"Then you're also a spy!"

"W-What the hell.. H-He's Chanyeol.." he manages to whisper as he feels oxygen leaving him. He can never die from just this but Kyungsoo can kill him for sure once he digs his claws into his skin and takes his heart or takes off his head.

"I'm gonna kill him first or you?!" Kyungsoo questions as his eyes flash a dangerous shade of alpha bright red, making Baekhyun avert his gaze in fear.

"D-Don't you remember..? C-Ch-Chanyeol.. Park Chanyeol.."

Kyungsoo is now glaring at Baekhyun like a certain decision of 'I'm gonna kill this fucking hybrid first' and Baekhyun lets out a sob.

Baekhyun holds unto Kyungsoo's shoulder, forcing himself to look at the younger's eyes.

"P-Park Chany-eol, Kyungsoo.. The guy w-who left me before... a-after we f-fuc—"

Kyungsoo immediately lets go of him, and Baekhyun collapses down the ground, weakened. Kyungsoo's crimson eyes turn back to dark brown ones, only subtle anger left. "You didn't tell me earlier," he said with a sigh.

"Y-You weren't asking," Baekhyun murmurs, earning a glare from the other making him back away. "J-Just saying.."

"Then it means I should kill him for you," Kyungsoo says matter-of-factly as he walks slowly towards the beta who is just laying there, and Chanyeol visibly flinches when he hears those words and those footsteps that are absolutely getting nearer.

"I don't want him dead," Baekhyun speaks before Kyungsoo gets too close to the beta enough to be able to bring more harm.

Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun knowingly and gestures for him to come closer.

Baekhyun complies, and when Kyungsoo glances at Baekhyun's wrist then to Chanyeol, Baekhyun already knows what to do.

Kyungsoo crouches down, places his hands on his knees as he eyes Chanyeol with a smile that is never a kind one.

"Now, Park, Baekhyun can heal you, but that means he gets to be your master, right?"

Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo in confusion, maybe not getting what Kyungsoo has said or not getting what master means for Kyungsoo (and Baekhyun).

"Baekhyun can save your life but you need to thank him everyday, and serve him with yourself everytime he wants you to. You're his once he heals you, since fortunately for you, he doesn't want you dead. Now, would you agree, Park?" Kyungsoo asks and a smirk tugs itself in his heart-shaped lips.

"That's not because I want to, but because it's a natural rule, Chanyeol," Baekhyun speaks as he feels the tension between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

"I won't ever want to have you as someone who serves me and offers himself to me and I certainly don't need you because I already have Jongin. Never would I ever regret beating you up even if you're really a spy or not. I would never say sorry, nor would I ever give you a taste of my precious blood just to heal you. Luckily for you, Baekhyun is here, and he's going to heal you, but if and only if, you agree that you're going to be his slave. And he's going to be your master. If you don't agree, well.. I can kill you now," Kyungsoo says, bringing out his werewolf claws and taking a deep breath, "or Baekhyun here can revenge on how you left him before."

Chanyeol has no choice, obviously, but to let Baekhyun heal him with his hybrid blood. But a part of him tells him that it's not for survival that he wants to agree to it, but because he desires to be with him, with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol weakly looks at Baekhyun with his bright yellow eyes. "Y-Yes.. M-Master.."