15

"M-Master.." Chanyeol whispers as his eyes flutter close, letting Baekhyun have his blood again. Chanyeol now knows that biting is something like Baekhyun's hobby and of course he lets Baekhyun have everything he wants.

"Your blood makes me feel something.." Baekhyun mumbles almost more to himself as he wipes his lips with his own thumb, holding Chanyeol's head in place and making Chanyeol have a taste of his own blood from his finger, Chanyeol wincing at the weird taste.

'Is this supposed to taste good for Baekhyun's vampire part?' Chanyeol thinks to himself.

"Cha—mm.. slave," Baekhyun says as he runs his hand through Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol hums as he leans towards the touch, his eyes still peacefully closed.

"I want to ask something.."

Chanyeol doesn't hear that. Baekhyun stops his fingers unconsciously.

"Master?" Chanyeol asks. "W-Were you talking? I'm sorry, I really can't hear.."

Can't hear what?

"I wanted to ask something," Baekhyun repeats.

"Us?"

"Ask."

"W-What..? What about us?"

'I want to ask something,' Baekhyun talks through mind link in defeat.

"O-Oh..? What is it, Master?"

Baekhyun takes a deep breath as he trails his fingers down Chanyeol's cheeks and along his jawline.

At risk of Chanyeol 'not understanding' again, Baekhyun decides to just say it through mind link.

'Why are you so good to me? After everything I've done, why are you still good to me?'

Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun with a look that maybe means longing, or sadness, or just nothing at all as he reaches his hand up to caress Baekhyun's face gently.

"Because that's what would make you happy, Master."

Time may or may not have stopped but for Baekhyun it feels like it did.

Chanyeol's words both waters and dries him out, simultaneously in a way that leaves Baekhyun's heart confused. Chanyeol's hand on his face doesn't help it either.

"Th-That's it? Just for my happiness?"

Baekhyun tries to regain his composure after Chanyeol takes his hand back to himself.

'Why do you want to make me happy?'

Chanyeol opens his mouth to speak. "Because I.. I want to show you how much I.."

"Baekhyunnie hyung..!"

Baekhyun turns to the front door and goes to open it quickly, revealing a handsome tall guy with hair styled up and—okay. It's the union's sweetest omega, Oh Sehun.

Sehun bows as he smiles at Baekhyun, glancing at the tall figure sitting on a couch at the living room for a moment, vaguely thinking he's much taller than Sehun himself perhaps.

"Sehunnie," Baekhyun says as he pulls the other inside of their house to make him sit beside Chanyeol.

"Sehun, meet Chanyeol. Chanyeol, meet Sehun," Baekhyun says.