7

"Master..!" Chanyeol excitedly says as he hears the front door open, running off to the living room only to be passed through.

"Master, is there something wrong?"

Baekhyun doesn't answer and continues to walk.

"Master. You told me you're going to tell me something important today, right?" Chanyeol asks as he follows Baekhyun to wherever he's heading to.

Chanyeol has been excited all day, wondering what important thing that is. He was having so much positive feelings about it and he knows he's feeling it right.

"Something like what?" Baekhyun asks with a flat tone. "I don't remember."

Chanyeol's excitement dies as soon as he hears what Baekhyun has answered.

"O-Oh," Chanyeol mumbles. "But maybe you'll remember after you've taken a rest, right?"

"I won't remember what isn't there," Baekhyun says as he heads to Chanyeol's room.

"Master, what are we doing here?"

"Can't you just stop talking?" Baekhyun snaps in irritation, rolling his eyes and walking to a drawer, taking something out that has Chanyeol's heart beating fast.

"On the bed. On all fours."

Chanyeol pauses for a while but he doesn't see playfulness and tease in Baekhyun's eyes anymore. He sees pure anger. And it scares him.

He complies while he closes his eyes, knowing this wouldn't be as fun as the first one they had.

"Oh, maybe this is what I was about to tell you.." Baekhyun whispers into his ear, his fingers working to pull Chanyeol's pants and underwear down. "Know your fucking place, slave," Baekhyun says.

The word slave, now doesn't have the teasing tone, the embarassment. All that's there to feel is fear. He knows Baekhyun. And the Baekhyun he has known, isn't this Baekhyun.

Even through these days, he hasn't heard this tone from Baekhyun. He knows Baekhyun is hurt from what happened in the past and may still be hurt with it until now, but he was only treating Chanyeol in a way that speaks playing with, humiliating in a way that doesn't exceed his limits. Baekhyun's roughness being just the way the hybrid knows Chanyeol loves.

But now. Now is different.

"Master.." Chanyeol breathes out as he feels fingers that doesn't wait for him to adjust, but just ruins, and takes.

"If Chanyeol is a good boy, he would make me happy."

Chanyeol feels his eyes water from fear, the phrase he has heard from yesterday what he holds on to. And he tries. He tries so hard. But it's too much and he isn't used to this role yet.

"B-Baekhyun! It hurts, Baek..!"

Chanyeol hears Baekhyun talking, but he doesn't understand. He doesn't recognize. He screams but it only weakens his hearing more.

"Master, stop! Master.. Master please.. Have pity.. please..!"

Chanyeol doesn't know what's happening now, he doesn't hear anything. He can't do anything but look down and let tears fall.

This is what he has been experiencing when he remembers about Baekhyun before, after he left. When he thinks of what will happen to him if Baekhyun isn't in his life. If Baekhyun finds someone else. If Baekhyun forgets him. If Baekhyun already hates him to hell. If Baekhyun doesn't want him in his life anymore once he meets him again.

When overwhelming fear washes over Chanyeol, he loses his hearing. This is Chanyeol's special condition.

When it might not be the werewolf species' most difficult special condition, it is still dangerous.

The only thing that the condition needs to heal, is to hear Baekhyun's soft voice, saying his name.

It has always been what tames his fears. Baekhyun.

But if Baekhyun would only call him slave from now on, he won't be cured. Forever.

Yet Chanyeol may not care about this anymore, may only just want Baekhyun here. Here with him and if ever he hears nothing again like what happened to him the whole period he left Baekhyun for Baekhyun's own sake, then he decides he won't ever want to trade having Baekhyun again for being cured.