3*

"Y-You..! Don't conclude that I care for you just because I let you heal with my blood. No, no, and no. I just had no other choice.." Baekhyun says to 'clear things out' and averts his eyes from Chanyeol.

"But still, you saved my life," Chanyeol moves closer beside Baekhyun on the couch they're both seated at. He reaches for Baekhyun's hand and keeps it in his two hands, which are larger than the hybrid's, making Baekhyun flinch. "Thank you," Chanyeol sincerely says.

Baekhyun knows that his heart isn't beating anymore, so why does Chanyeol still affect him like this?

Baekhyun hates himself for being soft just because Chanyeol is here. That shouldn't be. He already forgot Chanyeol a long time ago after the fucker left him. So this really shouldn't be.

"Hey!" Baekhyun finally snarls, pulling his hand from Chanyeol and wiping it on his clothes with a fake look of disgust in his eyes. He glares at Chanyeol and points an intimidating finger to the beta werewolf.

"You," he firmly says. "Don't fucking touch me."

He sees how Chanyeol looks down in embarassment, nodding and keeping his head low, but the hell he cares, right? Chanyeol is enslaved to him, and not the other way around. It should really look like this.

"Sorry, Baek."

It seems that Baekhyun's vampire-werewolf hybrid instincts are triggered by this. He angrily pushes Chanyeol into the couch and hovers over the wolf.

"You didn't just call me that," he hisses as he grips Chanyeol's chin and yanks his face up to level Chanyeol's wide brown eyes to his glowing red ones.

"I'm your fucking master, and you have no right to drop your formalities. Don't you fucking forget that," he says through gritted teeth.

Chanyeol nods. "Yes."

Baekhyun narrows his eyes and grips on his chin more tightly.

"Y-Yes, Master.."

Baekhyun smirks in triumph and releases Chanyeol, but he still stays over the younger's taller body.

Baekhyun looks into the wolf's dark orbs but when their eyes meet he looks away awkwardly, though he doesn't make Chanyeol notice that. He leans into Chanyeol's neck and brings out his fangs, knowing that this is the right time to claim the wolf as his slave - or whatever he inwardly wishes Chanyeol should be.

"Master," Chanyeol calls, and Baekhyun's eyes widen at the low and breathy voice.

"What," Baekhyun responds without leaning away from where his fangs are scraping against the younger's skin.

"Do I offer my body now?" the werewolf softly asks, and Baekhyun senses how afraid Chanyeol is of angering him again.

"You're a sex addict as always," Baekhyun mutters, but immediately regrets for sounding like he didn't erase Chanyeol's memories from his formerly beating heart. He closes his eyes and cusses under his breath. "I meant, wait for it. I take you when I take you."

"Master, if you're angry because I left you before, then you can do what you want to me as a revenge. I want to make up for the pain I caused you."

Baekhyun slides his hand under Chanyeol's shirt and sinks his elongated nails into the werewolf's side, anticipating his reaction.

Chanyeol immediately arches towards Baekhyun with an embarassingly high whimper that ends as a sharp cry. Unable to find any purchase from the pain, he holds unto Baekhyun with shaky hands.

"Does it hurt, Channie?" Baekhyun mocks and bites tentatively into Chanyeol's neck, making the latter keen even more.

"Why don't you answer me? You can't take it, can you? You want me to make you bleed somewhere else?" He whispers into Chanyeol's ears with his seductive voice like what being a hybrid gave him, making Chanyeol groan and tip his head back.

"M-Master," he chokes out, "Yes, it hurts."

Baekhyun brings his hand formerly on Chanyeol's side to his mouth after swiping his fingers on his blood-stained skin a little, tasting the crimson liquid that he has drawn out of the werewolf.

"Ah, you taste good. I didn't expect this," Baekhyun mumbles as he licks his fingers one by one, every single knuckle, looking straight into Chanyeol's eyes intensely as they turn bright yellow.

"Oh, look who's getting worked up," Baekhyun says and smirks as he lets go of his fingers from his mouth. "I bet you want to get laid already. With how slutty you are? That's not impossible."

"Master, I want more.." Chanyeol admits and bucks his hips up, looking at Baekhyun with a needy expression.

"Ah, what if I don't want to give it to you," Baekhyun whispers and places his own fingers that he licked over Chanyeol's lips and teasingly slides his fingers inside the younger's gaped mouth, letting his fingers stay there for a little while before he takes them out.

"But if I say please..?" Chanyeol insists, baring his neck for Baekhyun so he can claim him where he should.

"Still no," Baekhyun says like a final decision, "but marking is this day, of course."

Baekhyun finally presses his lips on Chanyeol's, lightly brushing at first but turning into a deep kiss after, with Baekhyun grinding his knee against Chanyeol's growing erection.

"I'm just going to mark," Baekhyun reminds as he pulls away and trails kisses to Chanyeol's jawline before reaching his neck, bringing out his fangs as his eyes glow a darker red.

Baekhyun exhales a sigh and keeps Chanyeol still, biting into a part of his neck and burying his fangs deep enough to mark.

He feels how Chanyeol tenses and he reaches up into the younger's hair, stroking a bit instinctively to calm the boy down, which really took effect.

When the marking is done, Chanyeol's eyes widen as he feels a stinging sensation on his left wrist, and he raises it to see 'Master Baekhyun' written on it. He immediately flushes in embarassment.

Because betas are not that dominant, and not submissive either, Chanyeol feels like his instincts are being turned down in a humiliating way, but somehow it feels good being owned like this, even if he doesn't like all of how this works.

As long as it's Baekhyun.