10

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jongin whispers to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol doesn't answer and only wraps his hands around his knees to pull them to his chest.

"Don't be so close to him, Jongin," Baekhyun warns as he sets two wine glasses filled with blood on the table on the living room where they are now.

"What about Chanyeol?" Jongin asks, looking over at Chanyeol.

"What about him?" Baekhyun asks as he lifts the wine glass to his lips. "He doesn't drink human blood as it is.." Baekhyun says matter-of-factly.

"No, I meant.. how is Chanyeol doing?"

"Why would you care?" Baekhyun snaps back. "Can't you just drink your drink and shut up?"

"Kyungsoo never starved me like what you're doing to him now.. You used him last night, I smell it. But why don't you feed him? You're the best hunter in our union. You should at least use that to feed him food."

"I don't fucking care, you know that? Besides.. he's not part of the union.." Baekhyun reasons out.

"That shouldn't be..! Even if he's still not an official member, he's your slave and you still need to take care of him for him to stay alive.."

"You know what? Get out."

"This is all because of Kyungsoo's blood. I know how his blood smells and I'm sure he used it to change you."

"What the fuck?" Baekhyun looks at him in disbelief. "Replenishment is not brainwashing, Jongin."

"Kyungsoo did combine those and I'm sure. I can read you right now, and everything going on in your head even the things you fail to hear because of Kyungsoo's blood that is blocking them."

"You know you're opposing him right now, don't you?"

"I know, but it's for the better. He can't do this to Chanyeol. He doesn't have the right to mess with other people's relationship even if he's high up their by the ranks."

"Wow," Baekhyun says with a scoff. "But why can't you know you also don't have that fucking right? You're too nosy for your own good, Jongin."

Jongin rolls his eyes and drinks up his drink, the empty glass still in his hands as he advances to Baekhyun without warning.

It needs to be done fast before Baekhyun can break free.

Jongin brings out his fangs and bites down Baekhyun's neck, quickly sucking up and trying to find Kyungsoo's fresh blood there, and when he does, he continues.

"Get. The Fuck. Off!" Baekhyun fights with his two hands, eyes flashing bright crimson as he pushes Jongin off.

Jongin brings the glass close near his mouth and spits the blood on it.

At least, that would help.

"What were you doing? Have you gone crazy? If Kyungsoo smells that, he will surely punish you for it. Aren't you thinking?"

"I know I should be scared by that, but I want to fix this."

"Fix what?!" Baekhyun yells and hisses.

Jongin opens his mouth to answer.

'Jongin,' Kyungsoo talks to him through mind link.

'Kyungsoo..?'

'Go home now, I'm gonna tell you something.'

'Okay..'

Jongin looks at Baekhyun for a short while, then Chanyeol, before he walks out Baekhyun's house.