31

"What were you thinking?" Baekhyun asks as he watches Chanyeol back away as he steps forward, until they reach the wall and Chanyeol's back slams against it.

"W-What do you mean?"

"You really had to ask other people when you could just ask me. What if he gave you fake information? Aren't you really using your head?"

"Don't blame me," Chanyeol says as he boldly looks at Baekhyun. "Hearing you say that I'm overreacting earlier. Aren't you thinking as well, Baekhyun? I thought you were saying the truth. How am I supposed to trust you as well?"

Chanyeol heard what they were talking about because he was closing his eyes at that time and he was just beside Kyungsoo's house on the streets.

Baekhyun narrows his eyes and inches his face closer to Chanyeol's, making the latter flinch and blink fast. "You want me to understand you? Then tell me everything, Chanyeol."

"I won't if you wouldn't tell me everything as well. Don't fake your smiles around me and don't fake how much you understand me when you don't."

"Fine. I'll tell you everything. Ask me all you want to ask. Now."

Chanyeol blinks in surprise. "Really?"

"Yes. Now ask."

Chanyeol gathers his courage for this chance and sighs.

"Have you really forgiven me? For leaving you before?"

"Yes.. god.. I already understood what happened before, Chanyeol."

"Am I really special to you?"

Baekhyun freezes and furrows his eyebrows at the sudden question. Is this really a big issue in Chanyeol's heart?

"Chanyeol.. Of course you're special to me.. You're my destined mate.. and we've been through a lot already.."

"What about Sehun and Yixing? And Kyungsoo? What about them?"

"I never made love with them, Channie.. I might have tasted them but I didn't ever forget you. I was moving on, okay? I admit, I made mistakes. But Sehun, at that time, he needed someone to help him with his needs since Lu Han wasn't there. Again. And Yixing, I did it with him because I had to. Yixing pleaded me to, and I couldn't refuse because first he was also having a heat, second, I was just feeling so hot at those days. About Kyungsoo, you already know, right? Are we okay now?"

Chanyeol looks down and pouts. "It sounds easy to you to do it with just anyone. While me, I didn't do that because I literally couldn't hear for ten months because I missed you. Being able to fuck with somebody else, means it was easy to forget me."

"Let me tell you one thing. You don't know this yet, and you might just laugh at me or what but don't you know? I was saying your name, while I was moaning and doing those things with every one of them. I was thinking of you, even while I'm doing that with someone else. It can be ridiculous, but that's how much I love you. I couldn't forget. Your name is the only thing that could roll off my tongue. Only your name."

"Is that.. really.. true..?"

Baekhyun nods.

"But why doesn't my heart feel better?" Chanyeol asks once more. "Why am I still afraid? What do I want, Baekhyun?" he asks in desperation, longing eyes asking for Baekhyun's help. Baekhyun almost crumbles down.

"Proof?" Baekhyun whispers.

Chanyeol looks down. "I don't know.."

"Love? More time? Attention?"

"I don't know.."

Baekhyun heaves a deep sigh of frustration. "What do I do?"

"I-I don't know.."

"Channie.."

"I'm sorry.." Chanyeol says, and pulls Baekhyun closer with hands on his sides. "Please stay through my weird behavior.. Please stay and understand me.."

"Why would I go? I don't care about any other things. I only want you."

"That sounds good.. Uh.. From what drama is that," Chanyeol jokes softly.

"Atleast you're blushing right now," Baekhyun teases.

"S-Shut up.." Chanyeol retorts.