5*

"Chanyeol, come here."

Chanyeol looks up quickly from where he's making up his bed to the small opening of his room as soon as he hears Baekhyun's command.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun repeats with a warning voice and the werewolf immediately leaves what he is doing to get out of his room. He smells Baekhyun's lust all over the place and he almost falls down on his knees infront of the hybrid in sheer arousal.

"Yes, Master?" Chanyeol tries to act calm though he feels his heart beating loudly in his chest. He's sure Baekhyun hears that as well.

It's just that these days, he has been feeling so turned on by everything Baekhyun does and he can only imagine Baekhyun finally fucking him as hard as how he senses that hybrid blood can give his Master. He doesn't know if that's because of being Baekhyun's slave or because of Baekhyun or because of himself but he can't find it in himself to care.

Baekhyun only smirks at him and looks him up and down. The hybrid licks his lips sensually, looking up at Chanyeol's eyes.

"Someone wants to be screaming in pleasure under me tonight. Hmm... Who do you think is it, Channie?" Baekhyun asks teasingly, causing Chanyeol to gulp and look away.

"Say 'please I want Master to make me feel good' and I'll give it to you, baby.. You know that only good boys get rewards, don't you?" Baekhyun whispers seductively as he caresses Chanyeol's cheeks with his fingers, sliding his thumb across his lips.

Chanyeol whimpers and takes Baekhyun's finger in his mouth, sucking lightly, looking up at Baekhyun to ask if it's okay.

Baekhyun only smirks and stares at how Chanyeol's tongue works on his fingers, and for a while Chanyeol feels that his actions are appreciated.

"You're so hot like this, so good to me."

Chanyeol moans and lifts his hands to hold Baekhyun's hand as he moves to lick and suck at the hybrid's index finger, making obscene sounds that arouses the vampire-werewolf hybrid to no end.

"Fuck, won't you suck my cock like that, baby boy? Won't you like it if I fucked you right here, huh, slut?" Baekhyun breathes out, voice slightly lower and raspy from being turned on.

Chanyeol knows how much Baekhyun likes to talk dirty during sex and he can't even tell if he did whimper that loud for Baekhyun or not but he knows how his yellow beta eyes are shining already.

"Shit," Baekhyun grunts and pulls Chanyeol by his forearm and the latter doesn't even have time to realize he is dragged by a hybrid too fast before he is being pushed into the couch on the living room.

"You want this or not?" Baekhyun asks him as he hovers over Chanyeol's figure, looking into his eyes then trailing his own down down to the slave mark the werewolf has on his neck, slightly nudging Chanyeol's shirt to see everything.

Chanyeol looks to the side and nods. "A slave lets Master do what he wants."

Baekhyun stays silent and still for a few seconds before he smiles weakly.

"Mm-hmm. That's right," Baekhyun mutters in approval as he pulls on Chanyeol's shirt before ripping them off with his elongated claws, taking Chanyeol's pants off right after, a gasp escaping from Chanyeol's mouth at the rough action, and at the cold air now hitting his skin.