28*

Chanyeol bites his lips as he thrusts into his own hand, little sobs and loud groans as he closes his eyes tightly, trying to imagine Baekhyun's long and slender fingers instead of his big and rough ones.

"B-Baekhyun.. Baekhyun, B-Baekhyun.. a-ah please~"

Baekhyun is currently in a union meeting with the other union members. Chanyeol has told Baekhyun he can't join because he doesn't feel good.

It has been a push-and-pull game between him and Baekhyun in the past two months. It's hard to gain courage to talk about it, and he senses how difficult it is for Baekhyun as well, having the need to claim and be claimed. To mate. But it's not that easy.

There is a news that one of the mated couples, which are Minseok and Jongdae, has a big announcement to say. And Chanyeol has a big hunch that it's about Jongdae finally being pregnant.

"Baekhyun.." he cries out as he grips the sheets hard, shuddering as he reaches the third orgasm for this day.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." he chants as he cries into the pillows.

He has decided now. Maybe he's just not what Baekhyun's carnality needs.

He wants to give everything Baekhyun wants. He wants to give Baekhyun all of what he can.

But if Baekhyun wants a child..

"Baekhyun.."

'Why, Channie?'

'I'm sorry..'

'Chanyeol.. what is it?'

'Baekhyun.. please, Baekhyun..'

* * * * *

Baekhyun feels intensity from Chanyeol, and that means that the other is feeling extreme sensations or emotions right now.

'Baekhyun..'

'Why, Channie?'

'I'm sorry..'

'Chanyeol.. what is it?'

'Baekhyun.. please Baekhyun..'

Baekhyun stands immediately and everyone looks at him. "I need to go."

Minseok frowns at Baekhyun. "Is there a problem?"

Baekhyun sighs deeply. "At the house. Chanyeol."

Jongdae looks up at Baekhyun. "Is he okay?"

"I don't know. Excuse me," Baekhyun hurriedly fixes his clothes and starts running fast back to the streets.

He swipes his hair up with his hands and breathes deeply, making him catch the scent of Chanyeol's arousal immediately.

Did he just..

Baekhyun heads to his house and pushes the front door open roughly, the squeaks of the bed telling him Chanyeol is really on his business.

"Chanyeol," he firmly says as he knocks furiously on the door.

"C-Come in.."

What in the—

Baekhyun pushes the door open harshly as well and he is met with Chanyeol's strong scent.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." Chanyeol whispers as he screws his eyes shut, hand pumping fast and hard, and Chanyeol so willing to take it all.

"Stop that," Baekhyun snarls as he walks to Chanyeol and grabs his hair. "I said stop it."

Chanyeol reluctantly follows the hybrid as he shivers, looking up at Baekhyun, sobbing, more tears falling from his eyes.