Special Chapter 1 - Unprepared*

Chanyeol closes his eyes tightly as Baekhyun noses at his throat, breathing in sharply and groaning at the scent of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shudders as he wraps his legs around Baekhyun's waist and scratches his nails subconsciously on Baekhyun's back.

"B-Baekhy—un-nie.." he brokenly sobs as he reaches up to fist Baekhyun's hair. "Ah shit! Baekhyun.. Baekhyun.." he frantically chants as he pulls on Baekhyun's soft locks harder making the other grunt, breath enveloping Chanyeol's skin only heightening the werewolf's pleasure.

"Baekhyun..! Baekhyun.. please, Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun only leans back to look at the younger's hazy stance as he pulls Chanyeol's hands off him, pushing the younger's wrists up his head and keeping them there as he goes down to nip at Chanyeol's collarbone, fangs burying into skin making the younger arch his back with a loud cry.

Baekhyun smirks as he leans back again, one hand coming down to caress Chanyeol's cheeks trailing down his chest, before raising his fingers up his lips to wet them nicely and make a show.

Chanyeol whines and drops his head back against the pillows, whimpering at the hot sight and imagining just what those fingers could do. He craves it. He craves everything but Baekhyun keeps teasing him. He's beginning to lose his sanity and impatience is obviously coming his way in no time.

But Chanyeol suddenly feels a wet finger glide across his torso, from the abdomen up, until it reaches his nipples, and he lets out a muffled moan as he bites his lips, hands trying to get free from one of Baekhyun's hands but to no avail.

"You like that?" Baekhyun sexily asks as he takes his hand back for a moment to push Chanyeol's legs further apart. "You fucking love that, Channie?"

Chanyeol cries out and nods immediately, mind dizzy with all the frustrations piling up in his chest with the fact that he can't hold Baekhyun, he can't get it right away, and he still hasn't gotten what he wants.

"Use your voice, slut," Baekhyun orders as he pinches Chanyeol's left nipple, making him keen and let out a broken 'Baek'.

"Answer me," Baekhyun firmly says as he looks down at Chanyeol's chest and licks his lips as he continues to flick Chanyeol's perked nub with his fingers.

"A-Ahh~ ahh, Baek.. Y-Yes.. yes yes yes.. yes, Baek..! A-A—ngh..!"

"Such a good slut.. Making Master feel like this.. just by watching you.. Such a gorgeous slut.."

Chanyeol feels warm tears fall down his cheeks as he nods frantically, hips bucking up and trying to rub against Baekhyun's clothed crotch, wanting friction down there right now, pent-up frustration getting worse and worse making him whine endlessly.

Baekhyun smirks as he goes down to lick on his right nipple, tongue swiping up and flicking, occassionally rubbing against the soft skin surrounding it and biting, sucking the skin earnestly and going back to using his tongue again. Chanyeol's eyes roll to the back of his head as he arches his back in pure delight, time by time wanting more and more of the sensations making him go crazy.

"Please..! Please, Master, please.. I've been good, h-aven't I-I..? Ah~ ah—mnngh.. P-Please~"

"Hmm," Baekhyun hums against the wolf's sensitive skin causing Chanyeol to tremble ever so lightly with a soft groan.

"Should I..?" Baekhyun asks teasingly as he noses Chanyeol's chest down his stomach and following the trail of hair leading down Chanyeol's shorts, pulling Chanyeol's wrists down his stomach.